Announcement Please Read and HEED the Final Post in This Thread

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
Really? I heard there used to be 15.
source.gif

I KNEW this was going to be the retort by somebody :)

[DHT]Osiris

Lifer
Dec 15, 2015
The bolded part isn't quite true. Non-citizen school board election is done separately from citizen voting, according to CA's website covering this.

Notice the non-citizen portal mentioned? Non-citizens are routed through a different voting area and are only offered the school board electors to vote for, not the entire ballot as you are claiming incorrectly.

Do you ever research shit before you speak? Doesn't seem like it....
So is this the part where @sao123 skulks off because he was proven wrong with citable references, so that he can pop back up in some other location to attempt to prove how evil the immigrant is?

• Haha
Reactions: Pohemi and Meghan54
Mar 11, 2004
So is this the part where @sao123 skulks off because he was proven wrong with citable references, so that he can pop back up in some other location to attempt to prove how evil the immigrant is?

He's just another lying sack of shit racist fucking idiot right wing dumbfuck, so what did you expect?

He'll have to quibble first before crying how the mods on here let people get away with calling him a fucking idiot for being a fucking idiot, all the while he throws a tantrum and lies out of his ass like he's addicted to having diarrhea before he shits all over his own face after slipping, falling ass over end and ends up with his head jammed between his cheeks. I guess what I'm trying to say is, he really likes chocolate covered raspberries.

outriding

Diamond Member
Feb 20, 2002
King Greg says he won't throw out the first ball of the season in retaliation. More cancelling stuff from the people opposed to cancelling stuff.

What i dont understand... they are just moving it.. not cancelling it. ugg why do they say it is being cancelled... it is almost like the GOP and their followers are dumber than a bag of hammers..

Reactions: Pohemi and hal2kilo

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
Mitch McConnel warns Americans to stay out of US politics:

He wants corporations to “stay out of politics”. ‘Citizens United’ just called.

Torn Mind

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012
I think the city of Atlanta would like the money from the game, both the government and the businesses. The demographics of the people most affected by no game happen to be the ones most favorable to the blues.

Last edited:

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003
Mitch McConnel warns Americans to stay out of US politics:

He wants corporations to “stay out of politics”. ‘Citizens United’ just called.
Even absent citizens united, companies are going to respond to their customers. But seeing this backfire is indeed delicious

Reactions: Pohemi

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003
  • Haha
Reactions: Pohemi and ch33zw1z

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Texas Gov. Abbott declines first pitch at ranger's game due to MLB position on GA law

Obligatory "cancel culture" and "snowflake" references :p

"Who cares?" Lol....

More snow is TX!

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
I think the city of Atlanta would like the money from the game, both the government and the businesses. The demographics of the people most affected by no game happen to be the ones most favorable to the blues.
Short term economic gain vs democracy. Decisions, decisions.

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
An example of the conflict I see in the GOP in TX. They want to engage in the culture war stuff but also still dangle incentives for those companies to do ever more business here. Every time some tech company looks at a relocation or expansion these dudes are all over it like a dog on a ribeye. Then they lament the liberals they've actively and heavily incentivized to move in to the state for having anything to say about politics.

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003
An example of the conflict I see in the GOP in TX. They want to engage in the culture war stuff but also still dangle incentives for those companies to do ever more business here. Every time some tech company looks at a relocation or expansion these dudes are all over it like a dog on a ribeye. Then they lament the liberals they've actively and heavily incentivized to move in to the state for having anything to say about politics.

If they want to go ahead and speed up their own political destruction, that's fine by me

Feb 4, 2009
To me this is a win-win.
Companies keep talking about shitty voting laws= win

Companies paying more taxes due to talking about shitty voting laws= win

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
hypocritical, Colorado has more restrictive voting laws than Georgia. lololol this whole thing is a total fail.

Explain how CO's voting laws are more restrictive. You can't just make accusations without backing them up. This isn't the Tucker Carlson show.

Status
Not open for further replies.