*please lock*

alien42

Lifer
Nov 28, 2004
You read the headline right.... Fox News conservative host Bill Maher blasts at LeBron James, a basket ball player who died in 2020, for what he claims "kowtowing" to China. What is even worst, was how LeBron seems to have been brought up out of no where. The main topic and picture of the story seems to supposedly been designated for blasting Eileen Gu, (which can be debatable as to whether it is right or wrong to do so). But what is not debatable is how he goes from her to blasting LeBron who had died in 2020.

breaking news, you are an idiot.

Bill Maher is neither conservative nor a Faux News host and LeBron James is not dead.

please stop posting.

Amol S.

Platinum Member
Mar 14, 2015
breaking news, you are an idiot.

Bill Maher is neither conservative nor a Faux News host and LeBron James is not dead.

please stop posting.
Why did I mix up lebron with the NBA star who died in helecopter crash. Probs because I do not watch much basketball.

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
Why did I mix up lebron with the NBA star who died in helecopter crash. Probs because I do not watch much basketball.
But what about Bill Maher being conservative and working for Fox?

You made three outs with one swing...

OBTW, I don't watch any basketball or professional sports, and I knew LeBron wasn't the one killed in a helicopter crash.

Your only excuse might be that you had a mini-stroke when you posted that...