PLEASE LOCK Wrong Forum

Optimus

Diamond Member
Aug 23, 2000
Before you get the ole' OT flaming here from some "excitable" members, this would have been better as a PM or email to the mods, or posted in the "Forum Issues" forum.

Just an FYI :)

etech

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Heck, it's a slow day.

Why worry if a thread is locked or not. Change the title to reflect the mistake and if the "wanna be mods" stay don't start posting in it there should be no problem. The thread should just drop off the page.

jonnyGURU

Moderator <BR> Power Supplies
Oct 30, 1999
So all I wanted was a BLT, but I don't like tomatoes so I ordered a BLT minus the tomatoes. Of course, my wife has to say, &quot;That's not a BLT. That's just a BL. Why would you want a BL?&quot; I guess she just didn't understand that the love for bacon sometimes will drive you to some unusual eating. An 'LT', as she said, a bacon and peanut butter sandwich or even a Fish Fillet sandwich with bacon on it since McDonalds starting adding bacon to all of their sandwiches for 25 cents extra.

My wife got a parfait. I went to McDonalds initially because they had an ATM machine.

My cat barfed out on the porch and despite the fact that I've been spraying it down with a garden hose for 5 minutes, I can't seem to make it go away.

etech

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
&quot;My cat barfed out on the porch and despite the fact that I've been spraying it down with a garden hose for 5 minutes, I can't seem to make it go away.&quot;

Really, everytime I spray my cat with the garden hose it disapears very quickly.