Please list your games....

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

MentalIlness

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2009
Age of Empires II (at least the Conquerors expansion) does NOT work on W7 x64 for me without problems. To fix the color issue, I have to kill explorer.exe then restart after I finish. When in game, my mouse pans to the top left and will not stop.

Age Of Empires II and the expansion works perfect for me on Win 7 64. Ive heard some people have "pink" textures or whatever, but I have never experienced this. I just installed, updated, and it played perfectly.

Maximilian

Lifer
Feb 8, 2004
This is a dumb thread. It's going to be one post taking up a whole page. I'm not going to post all my games because it's just retarded. We have people here with enough games to take up two pages of posts. Not a good idea for a thread.

Ye i couldnt be arsed typing them all either and ive only got about 6-7 installed heh.

Throckmorton

Lifer
Aug 23, 2007
Not that many games installed right now, but that's the beauty of Steam.

Test Drive Unlimited
Battlefield Bad Company 2
Counter Strike Source
Dragon Age Origins
Left 4 Dead 2
Mass Effect
Monday Night Combat
Neverwinter Nights 2 Platinum
Rift
Simcity 4
Teamfortress 2

Tristicus

Diamond Member
Feb 2, 2008
www.wallpapereuphoria.com
I have it installed for about two months, already gone again through the campaigns( both of them), firing up a skirmish every now and then. Everything seems to work just fine(Win7 64), maybe there's something wrong with your install?

Well, I am using a flash drive version, perhaps that is the problem (lost my disk long ago). Damn, maybe I'll re-buy the disk version on Amazon...

MentalIlness

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2009
Diablo II Battle Chest + LOD works fine on Windows 7 as well. :)

VKznF.jpg

PSlwD.jpg

CGuwJ.jpg

Last edited:

airdata

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2010
HL2
HL2 : Ep1
HL2 : Ep2
CounterStrike Source
MW2
Black ops
Mass Effect
Mass Effect 2
Fallout : New Vegas
Starcraft
Starcraft II
GTA IV
Dragon Age : Origins
Dragon Age : Origins / Awakening
Dragon Age II : Installed it last night

Last edited:

Powermoloch

Lifer
Jul 5, 2005
my gaming rig:

ME: 1
ME: 2
Wolfenstein
SupCoM II
BLOPS
MW2
Oblivion GOTY
FEAR
Crysis
Prey
Titan Quest
LFD2

50+ games on steam
250+ an ongoing physical media yet to be installed :D

Pia

Golden Member
Feb 28, 2008
Aliens vs Predator Classic 2000
Aquaria
Fallout
Half-Life 2 + Ep 1
Painkiller Black
Starcraft: Brood War
Starcraft II
and maybe something I don't remember. Now installing HL2 Ep 2.

I don't keep a lot installed due to low HD space.

baronzemo78

Sep 8, 2006
I only have one game installed at a time. I try to finish all my games so I don't want a bunch installed distracting me from whatever I'm playing.

Just finished Vampire Bloodlines. Next probably Doom 3 + ROE.

Malak

Lifer
Dec 4, 2004
I don't understand why you go to all the hassle of installing a plethora of games and updating them... I only install a game if I'm going to sit down and play it today.

Golgatha

Lifer
Jul 18, 2003
I only have one game installed at a time. I try to finish all my games so I don't want a bunch installed distracting me from whatever I'm playing.

Just finished Vampire Bloodlines. Next probably Doom 3 + ROE.

You know, as bad as the Doom 3 reviews generally were, I ended up finishing the original Doom 3 and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Golgatha

Lifer
Jul 18, 2003
I don't understand why you go to all the hassle of installing a plethora of games and updating them... I only install a game if I'm going to sit down and play it today.

I install all my games and put the games I'm going to play immediate in my Favorites category. Good thing to as AT&T is going to start putting month data caps into place in May of this year. I don't want to have to pay to redownload my games.

Malak

Lifer
Dec 4, 2004
I install all my games and put the games I'm going to play immediate in my Favorites category. Good thing to as AT&T is going to start putting month data caps into place in May of this year. I don't want to have to pay to redownload my games.

Yeah but you aren't going to play 200 different games in a month. You aren't hitting any data caps if you download a game every now and then that you feel like playing.

GaryJohnson

Jun 2, 2006
Blockland
Borderlands
Cities XL 2011
Garry's Mod
Minecraft
Mount & Blade: Warband
Star Ruler
Test Drive Unlimited 2

baronzemo78

Sep 8, 2006
I have to say this thread is encouraging to me as I play more games than anyone I know. It's good to see that there is still a good PC gaming community that plays through lots of different series of games like I do.

Also AdamK47 wins the thread for having the most games installed and the best signature tag about his hardware.

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
games19.png

Up to 759 now.
do you actually play them all?

reminds me of when I downloaded ROM's of every NES/SNES game ever made... the selection was too big for me to deal with and ultimately led to me never playing any 1 game for more than a single session.

I just reinstalled my PC last week... other than the default games, I've installed:

-The Sims 3 (because I needed something mindless to do while on the phone with my BF every night)
-Civ 5 (well, just copied over the Steam folder from my old D drive to my new one)

brandonb

Diamond Member
Oct 17, 2006
Rift
Left 4 Dead
Dirt 2
World of Goo
Team Fortress 2

... I beat World of Goo, so I don't play it. Dirt 2 sucks, so I don't play it. It just happens to be on my steam accounts. My internet sucks so I don't play Team Fortress 2 as my ping fluxuates too much. Left 4 dead I bought last weekend to Lan with a friend and we never even played it.

That means Rift is basically the only game I actually play on the list.