Please help. You are about to be logged off virus.

Lemonlimecake

May 28, 2017
im using window 7 and I've caught a really bad virus, every time I start my pc this message pops up "you are about to be logged off" windows has encounter a critical problem and will restart automatically in one min. Please save your work now. It keeps on restarting even in safe mode, couldn't even run a virus scan.

deustroop

Golden Member
Dec 12, 2010
https://www.lifewire.com/free-bootable-antivirus-tools-2625785

"This is where a bootable antivirus program becomes the hero of the day. With a bootable virus scanner, you create a special flash drive or CD/DVD disc from a working computer and then use it on the infected machine to scan the hard drive for viruses - all without needing to start Windows!

Since the most serious of viruses cause damage to the parts of your computer that allow it to start, a bootable antivirus tool can often be a powerful weapon at your disposal for getting the virus removed and your computer back up and running.

Note: In general, getting a bootable antivirus program up and running requires that you take the ISO image provided and then, from a working computer, burn it to a disc or burn it to a USB drive. Next, you'll need to boot from the disc or boot from the flash drive on the infected PC. See Free programs below."