Please Help ME! :( Transfer of wireless services from WorldCom to ATT.

digiworks

Jul 10, 2001
hi,
recently i received a letter from WorldCom stating that my wireless services ( cellphone ) has been transfered to AT&T as they are exiting the business. They added that I might need to change plans to one of the plans that AT&T has. That much I understand. What I don't understand is that do I need to sign another 2 year contract or anything like that just because my account was transfered or do I just pick on and go on as normal? I am currently on the Digital Advantage 400 minutes anytime and unlimited nite and weekend minutes with long distance included. The closest plan in AT&T is the AT&T Regional Advantage for $39.99 and I get 175 + 200 anytime, 3000 minutes nite and weekend, and 500 mobile to mobile. The 3000 minutes is applicable for nite and weekends only if i sign up for 2 year. This is why i am asking. Does anyone have any info about this? Is there any web page that gives information for those WorldCom customers how the transfer will take place and what will become of our services. Please do let me know. Thanks.

worried man,
digiworks

bmacd

Lifer
Jan 15, 2001
Call at&t customer service @ (800) 888-7600. I'm sure you're not the first caller.

-=bmacd=-

digiworks

Jul 10, 2001
thanks bmacd! but if there was a website for that particular issue, i would like to know because i like to read more than talk to CS reps that sometimes give me different information.