Please Help Finding Physical PC Games??

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Craig234

Lifer
May 1, 2006
I have hundreds of physical games I haven't figured out what to do with. Some of the list above.

Justinbaileyman

Golden Member
Aug 17, 2013
Well I broke down and just spent about $100 or so on ebay for steam codes and got around half the games I was looking for. I guess I will just have to keep hitting up Goodwill and other thrift stores for cheap older-ish style games and what I cant find I will have to get from ebay or amazon.

Newbian

Lifer
Aug 24, 2008
Well I broke down and just spent about $100 or so on ebay for steam codes and got around half the games I was looking for. I guess I will just have to keep hitting up Goodwill and other thrift stores for cheap older-ish style games and what I cant find I will have to get from ebay or amazon.

Be careful buying steam codes like that as they can be taken back by the original owner at about any time or if they have account issues steam can revoke them if they were codes for extra games.

Craig234

Lifer
May 1, 2006
Or, buy them on gog, buy some blank dvd's and labels and a printer, and print labels for the games and stick them on the dvd's. You can probably even copy the game to the dvd!

MentalIlness

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2009
NFS Underground 1 & 2
NFS Most Wanted (Black Edition) 2005 version
NFS Carbon
Quake 4
Area 51
Orange Box
Dead Space
Bioshock 2
Crysis 2 Limited Edition
Crysis Special Edition

I still have these. Any reason why you don't want to use eBay ? They seem priced pretty reasonable on there.

natto fire

Diamond Member
Jan 4, 2000
Or, buy them on gog, buy some blank dvd's and labels and a printer, and print labels for the games and stick them on the dvd's. You can probably even copy the game to the dvd!
No love for lightscribe? I think they still make the discs for people who love obsolete archaic technology, like OP.