please delete

Page 129 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RaySun2Be

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Still officially ignoring this thread, I wish I could have ignored the $269 I had to pay for brakes on the wifes car this morning.....

Wolfsraider

Diamond Member
Jan 27, 2002
Originally posted by: RaySun2Be
Still officially ignoring this thread, I wish I could have ignored the $269 I had to pay for brakes on the wifes car this morning.....

LOL the cost of a quad core :(

Sorry RaySun2Be, but she will stop better now :)

ProviaFan

Lifer
Mar 17, 2001
But after thinking about it, I realized that it was better to ignore my desire to collect exotic computers

ProviaFan

Lifer
Mar 17, 2001
But that's something that I can ignore... and I'm certainly going to ignore it, just as I'm going to continue ignoring this thread. :D

compudog

Diamond Member
Apr 25, 2001
Originally posted by: compudog
My feet are tired and sore. I cut my leg with a chain saw this afternoon.

It's a good thing the saw wasn't running! I just bumped my leg with the bar as I was picking it up to set the choke. Freshly sharpened chain!

RaySun2Be

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: Wolfsraider
Originally posted by: RaySun2Be

LOL the cost of a quad core :(

Sorry RaySun2Be, but she will stop better now :)

Yes, it is better that she can stop. Less potential for accidents, lawsuits, etc.

Plus, she's happy. If she's happy, then I have a better chance for future upgrades. ;) :D

/Officially ignoring this thread while not ignoring having to clean out the garage....I wish I could have ignored that part, but the wife says I've ignored the garage long enough!

:Q :(

;) ;)

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.