Please bring pics.bbzzdd back to life!

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

DeviousTrap

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2002
Hi Guys,

Sorry, I haven't been on AT in a while. I didn't know about this until I got an email from Chris earlier today. I'm traveling, but I'll have it up tonight. It's on a personal server of mine and all the data should be fine, it's just a config issue that I can't seem to pin down from my phone.

Eric

olds

Elite Member
Mar 3, 2000
Hi Guys,

Sorry, I haven't been on AT in a while. I didn't know about this until I got an email from Chris earlier today. I'm traveling, but I'll have it up tonight. It's on a personal server of mine and all the data should be fine, it's just a config issue that I can't seem to pin down from my phone.

Eric
Thanks, Eric.

KLin

Lifer
Feb 29, 2000
Hi Guys,

Eric

You da man! :thumbsup:

olds

Elite Member
Mar 3, 2000
Is there a way to dl all my pics without opening each one?

boomerang

Lifer
Jun 19, 2000
This webpage is not available

ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED
I had this happen a few weeks ago and it was of my doing. I use Ctrl/Enter a lot to tack on the www. and the .com. You can't reach the site with a www. or an http:// in front. The wrong format got saved in my dropdown in Firefox and I was clicking on that and it would not resolve. Same message you are getting now.

pics.bbzzdd.com is the only format that works.

olds

Elite Member
Mar 3, 2000
I had this happen a few weeks ago and it was of my doing. I use Ctrl/Enter a lot to tack on the www. and the .com. You can't reach the site with a www. or an http:// in front. The wrong format got saved in my dropdown in Firefox and I was clicking on that and it would not resolve. Same message you are getting now.

pics.bbzzdd.com is the only format that works.
Copied and pasted into the url bar, no jot. Same error.

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
Works fine for me... I can view my top two viewed pics on there again. If you can't, boy does your world suck right now. ;)