PLEASE! before she kick my @SS

UNKNOWNDUDE

Banned
Aug 14, 2000
My g/f wants to go to place where you put 3d glasses and you imagine that you are moving etc.. but unfortunetly she doesnt know how its called where its located in NYC. Is this Imax theatre at Sony Plaza? Thanks

SSP

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
Yes, its iMax, but i don't know where in NY it is. We have one here in Ontario place. :)

Sacotool

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2000
There's a chain of Imax theaters around, but they don't use 3d glasses. It's got a big dome shaped screen. It's pretty cool too

A2KLAU

Golden Member
Nov 11, 2000
Here in London UK there are two different iMax cinemas, both in the heart of the city! There is an iMax which you are talking about which I have been to and is pretty cool, and there is the other one which is a sphere type room where the screen is everywhere round you. Hope you find the right one!

Albert. (SKY)

Redwingsguy

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2000
I have an issue of Sports Illustrated swim suit edition with 3d glasses...I bet thats what shes talkin about! :)

guyver01

Lifer
Sep 25, 2000
I remember one time i went to Disney World in Florida, and went on the Captain Eo ride (the one starring Michael Jackson as a space hero) ... and you put on 3-D glasses and sat in a seat that you thought you were moving... but i guess that's not what you meant, huh?