play-asia.com

Journer

Banned
Jun 30, 2005
so i bought a few things from play asia late last week. finding hard to find stuff was easy, easy to order, easy to pay, and good prices. i was kind of scared because they are in hong kong, but everything went smoothly. shipping was fast and honestly, it was the best packaging i've ever seen. which is essentially why i am posting. i've never gotten a package that had this much care put into it. good job play-asia, you will have a repeat customer for sure :thumbsup:

Journer

Banned
Jun 30, 2005
Originally posted by: Nitemare
been tempted to buy a few things from there but haven't yet.

i wouldn't think twice now. just make sure you check on the item availability. they claim to not like to ship separate orders (but did for me) but the check-out system will give you plenty of warnings...again, great company and website

EGGO

Diamond Member
Jul 29, 2004
Brother orders from there all the time. Good place to get stuff that's not available here in the US.

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Originally posted by: Journer
Originally posted by: Nitemare
been tempted to buy a few things from there but haven't yet.

i wouldn't think twice now. just make sure you check on the item availability. they claim to not like to ship separate orders (but did for me) but the check-out system will give you plenty of warnings...again, great company and website

Probably will, ordered from amazon.jp before and it kind of sucked because when you try to order it switches from english to japanese

mugs

Lifer
Apr 29, 2003
I thought Sony ran them out of business for shipping PS3s to Europe.

GregGreen

Golden Member
Dec 5, 2000
Had good luck getting a copy of Animal Crossing for the Gamecube for my brother's xmas gift from there. They had it new for less than people were selling it used elsewhere.

DanTMWTMP

Lifer
Oct 7, 2001
I bought quite a bit of things from there. I've never had an issue with them, and I love their selection. I got my dualshock 3 from them when it was released in Japan. I can't think of playing my ps3 w/o one now haha.