Plans for Spring Break

AndyK47

Dec 25, 2004
I'm sure it's a little too soon to be asking this, but Spring Break will arrive before you know it, lol.

I might be going to Mexico or somewhere in the Caribbean.

jlarsson

Golden Member
Jul 31, 2001
A bunch of friends and I are spending the week in Daytona Beach, FL ... I can't wait.

Anubis

No Lifer
Aug 31, 2001
tbqhwy.com
ill prob just sit on my ass like i normally do, watch a bunch of anime and take a bunch pf pictures, i dont actually have a SB this year, so ill also be in class

in my 4 years of undergrad i only went somewhere for SB once, and i woudl have had just as good a time sitting on my but and i woudl have sved a bunch of money

novasatori

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2003
Heading to CO to ski, hopefully it'll be snowing like mad.

Hope it will be like 2 years ago with that record breaking snow. Sweet stuff, I was up on the bowl of Copper Mountain with 6+ feet of fresh powder. Since most people had rental cars, and we had a huge F250 that we drove from OK, we were some of very very few people on the mountain, everyone else was snowed in at the hotels.

AStar617

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2002
Originally posted by: AndyK47
I'm sure it's a little too soon to be asking this...

Not too soon if you don't like paying full price (read: 150% price) for your trip!

Maybe South Beach again... probably Vegas, baby. :thumbsup:

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
a couple of my still-in-college friends are taking the week to come out and visit me, so I'll probably take the week off and bum around NYC.

TheLonelyPhoenix

Diamond Member
Feb 15, 2004
Went to the Virgin Islands last Spring Break. I highly recommend against it unless you're a 60-year-old couple... not nearly what it was cracked up to be.

Still trying to come up with plans for this Spring Break.