Plans for New Year's Eve

Namuna

Platinum Member
Jun 20, 2000
Right now there's about 6 of us. Tentativly, we're going to either hang out at somebody's house and drink, or getting hotel rooms and drink. Pretty tame plans right now, but good friends.

What ideas/plans do you have? I need some ideas.

Czar

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Going to build many many huge sparkler bombs with my friends. ITS GOING TO BE A BLAST;D

snow patrol

Diamond Member
Jan 24, 2000
Forgot to mention - I was extremely ill for last new year :( I had a disasterous one, spent alone in my house...everyone else had gone out to celebrate and I was home alone with a fever feeling sorry for myself :(

So I've got a lot to make up for :)

Viper GTS

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
Don't know yet. I'll have my pseudo-significant other with me (I only see her twice a year), so I'll come up with something decent.

Viper GTS

wake

Oct 9, 1999
Hide in my underground bunker for the REAL end of the millenium.

Isla

Elite member
Sep 12, 2000
Nothing... I haven't done anything for New Years in ages.

Actually, I don't get out much...

Mr Isla invested in a home theater set up so we wouldn't have to!

:disgust:

ATLien247

Diamond Member
Feb 1, 2000
Well, my wife is due on January 1st, so I think my New Year's Eve is going to be very exciting!

I'm kind of torn between wanting her to deliver this year so we can get a tax break (typical male, eh?), or to shoot for the *REAL* Millennium baby... :D

Soybomb

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2000
My words couldn't describe my plans well enough. To truly give my plans justice I'd wants "South Park's" Chef to create a song for it hehe