Plan my European vacation

Sho'Nuff

Diamond Member
Jul 12, 2007
Hey all, my wife and I are planning a 2-3 week vacation in Europe for either this year or next. We are going to spend at least one week in the Czech republic (visiting family), but we can't really decide where to go for the other 1-2 weeks. We are contemplating Spain, Portugal, and Italy at the moment. If anyone has any suggestions as to places to go and

moshquerade

No Lifer
Nov 1, 2001
Clark Griswold: There it is, kids, my motherland.
Rusty Griswold: Dad, Grandma's from Chicago.
Clark Griswold: Shut up, Russ.

ForumMaster

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2005
budget is very important. this summer, me and my grandfather are going on a trip in europe together. we're travelling on his BMW R1150 GS.

we're leaving from geneva, going through germany, and taking the ferry to oslo. we're going to ride to Bergen. then we'll take a ferry to denmark, and go back to geneva.

obviously a pretty expensive vacation for a lot of people. since it's just the two of us, plus the fact that my grandfather has friends in norway, makes it much cheaper. it's gonna be awesome.

AmpedSilence

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2005
i vote for Italy and Greece. close together and you can hit most major tourist places in under a week. MOST, but probably not ALL

I Saw OJ

Diamond Member
Dec 13, 2004
Originally posted by: ForumMaster
budget is very important. this summer, me and my grandfather are going on a trip in europe together. we're travelling on his BMW R1150 GS.

we're leaving from geneva, going through germany, and taking the ferry to oslo. we're going to ride to Bergen. then we'll take a ferry to denmark, and go back to geneva.

obviously a pretty expensive vacation for a lot of people. since it's just the two of us, plus the fact that my grandfather has friends in norway, makes it much cheaper. it's gonna be awesome.

So you are going to be traveling around on the back of his beemer? No thank you!

Sho'Nuff

Diamond Member
Jul 12, 2007
Originally posted by: AmpedSilence
i vote for Italy and Greece. close together and you can hit most major tourist places in under a week. MOST, but probably not ALL

See, my wife and I aren't really into the the touristy stuff. Most of our vacations have been ecotourism related, and so we try to find stuff like that.

Sho'Nuff

Diamond Member
Jul 12, 2007
Originally posted by: moshquerade
Clark Griswold: There it is, kids, my motherland.
Rusty Griswold: Dad, Grandma's from Chicago.
Clark Griswold: Shut up, Russ.

Great movie. Other quotables include:

Clark Griswold: "Hi, we're looking for sex"

Clark Griswold: hey kids, Big Ben!

Sho'Nuff

Diamond Member
Jul 12, 2007
Originally posted by: ForumMaster

European delivery?