Plague of ATV Locusts descend on 82 year old man.

Steltek

Diamond Member
Mar 29, 2001

Guess he could have shot some of them.

His vehicle was bigger, and he had a seatbelt. He should have simply run the idiots down and then claimed self defense.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
His vehicle was bigger, and he had a seatbelt. He should have simply run the idiots down and then claimed self defense.

MA laws are duty to retreat. I can't watch the video yet, but if there's any chance you can not run someone over, and proceed to do it anyways, it won't go well for you.

railer

Golden Member
Apr 15, 2000
I'm sure he was just another racist trumper who had it coming. Nothing to see here.

Ken g6

Programming Moderator, Elite Member
Dec 11, 1999
I think he may have tried. They followed him anyway.

The driver, whose identity has not been released by police, tried to escape by driving onto Storrow Drive, but the riders continued to pursue him.

After he got stuck in traffic atop an off-ramp in Allston, the victim rolled down his window to ask nearby drivers for help. A male rider then punched him through the open window, police said, and one of the suspects threw a pipe through the Buick’s rear window.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
I'm sure he was just another racist trumper who had it coming. Nothing to see here.

well, we don't know that yet. Maybe wait until all the info comes out and then we can determine if he deserved it, as you say?

Way to jump to conclusions!

pete6032

Diamond Member
Dec 3, 2010
This has been a major problem in large cities for sometime now. Hundreds of them get together and ride like ass holes through downtown and on major highways, doing tricks, blowing through red lights, riding on the sidewalk, etc. Police do nothing about it. Eventually a pedestrian will die and then the police will start doing something about it.

Dec 10, 2005
This has been a major problem in large cities for sometime now. Hundreds of them get together and ride like ass holes through downtown and on major highways, doing tricks, blowing through red lights, riding on the sidewalk, etc. Police do nothing about it. Eventually a pedestrian will die and then the police will start doing something about it.
Lol, like city cops give a shit about operators of motor vehicles breaking the law or pedestrians being run over and killed.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
sure champ, by climbing up on your cross to claim victimhood for your shitty choices.

Oh I agree with him, I just thought he was jumping to conclusions. I think we should wait to see if he actually is a Trumpie before we decide if he deserved it or not.

• Haha
Reactions: ch33zw1z

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Oh I agree with him, I just thought he was jumping to conclusions. I think we should wait to see if he actually is a Trumpie before we decide if he deserved it or not.

The driver doesn't deserve harassment from those motoclowns. Political affiliation is a moot point.

My quaint little urban area goes through a toned down version of this every so often. The assholes driving like idiots and harassing legit motorists can go eff themselves

Reactions: Thump553

uallas5

Golden Member
Jun 3, 2005
I knew this reminded me of something, this happened in August not too far away (at least by NE standards):

Woman pulled from car, attacked by mob of dirt bike, ATV riders, officials say - ABC News (go.com)

Similar thing, lots of off-roaders in an urban setting, getting pissed off at someone who is expecting them to actually ride like they're in the city. Sorry, but anyone who pulls someone, female or not, from their car and beats them in front of their child needs to have their nuts kicked in, hard. If they can still ride the next week, it wasn't hard enough.

Reactions: Zorba and ch33zw1z

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001

Cops actually doing something about crime would get in the way of their unions' partisan political agenda.

Reactions: Zorba