Pizza Delivery Driver Stands His Ground During Robbery – Thug Dead

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
Darkman, simple question. Why do you keep posting about crimes with black perps, regardless of whether the crimes were racially motivated or not?

Londo_Jowo

Lifer
Jan 31, 2010
londojowo.hypermart.net
Ah gun stories, here is one for you about a father who accidentally shot and killed his daughter.

For every story you find showing guns successfully used in self-defense, I can find 50 showing somebody being killed accidentally or murdered by one. Shit there are nearly 50 shooting in Chicago every week, its a fricking war zone in there.

http://www.kcci.com/news/central-io...57080/20579554/-/item/1/-/qb7d4t/-/index.html

Still doesn't provide a reason to disarm law abiding citizens. If you want to go disarm the gangs in Chicago by all means do so, I'm sure Rahm and Police Dept will have your back.

Venix

Golden Member
Aug 22, 2002
For every story you find showing guns successfully used in self-defense, I can find 50 showing somebody being killed accidentally or murdered by one.

Even this deeply flawed study by the vehemently anti-gun Violence Policy Center admits to 338,700 defensive gun uses over a five-year period. Do you seriously believe that 17 million Americans were murdered or killed accidentally by firearms during that same period?

Londo_Jowo

Lifer
Jan 31, 2010
londojowo.hypermart.net
He seems to have started this thread after the warning in your link. Doesn't say he is currently suspended either.

Look at the time Perknose edited the post.

Your account here is suspended pending a fuller consideration of your suitability to post on our forums at all.

Perknose
Forum Director

Last edited by Perknose; Yesterday at 10:30 AM.