Pitbull sodomizes 2yr old

Page 8 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Eli

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Hmmmmmmm.

Interesting. Not surprising this thread has blown up. ;) lol

I don't know. This is different than the normal pitbull story. I really think this could have happened with any dog.

I've never heard that pitbulls are voracious humpers or anything like that. :laugh:

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Originally posted by: Josh
Originally posted by: Homerboy
Originally posted by: Connoisseur
some dogs can't be domesticated.

Edited

You guys are really fucking stupid and are prejudice and clueless to the truth. I have a red nose pitbull who is the most affectionate, loving dog in the world. She listens to my commands, plays with children, has never even opened its mouth to somebody and just enjoys the attention of any human being that she sees. These abused dogs who attack people are just that; abused, untrained, and neglected dogs. Put any dog in that type of situation and I guarentee it attacks, pitbulls are just more publicized because they are stronger of most of the dogs (German Shepards I believe are actaully #1 in attacks in the country that result in serious injury/death)
--- yeah right...lolol

BUTCH1

Lifer
Jul 15, 2000
Originally posted by: Alistar7
Originally posted by: BUTCH1
We have a female pit, fixed. Got her @6 months of age from neighbor's son who was going to bring her to
the pound. Recently she has shown some signs of aggression (growling) at strangers when I walk her, she
is now 2 yrs. old. The dog adores me and my wife but I'm afraid I might have to have her put down if this
continues. We have tried to socialize her as much as possible but it's difficult as no one wants to get near
a pit. I am heartbroken about what I must consider doing, we always have her on a leash and she is basically
a housedog but we're afraid she might get out and at someone one day......

Have you tried having the dog professionally trained?

Not yet but that is an area I plan on exploring, Hopefully the situation is fixable. Not knowing
anything about parents and their temperments is a big question mark. Way back when
breeders would put down any dog that showed the slightest bit of aggression but now you
can sell any pit pup for a quick profit so the breeding guidelines got thrown out the window..

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
Originally posted by: 13Gigatons
Is there any pet you would leave alone with your 2 year old ?

NO. Not even a goldfish... because a 2yr old should not be left alone in the first place.

Strk

Lifer
Nov 23, 2003
Originally posted by: waggy
Originally posted by: DonVito
Originally posted by: lupi
"the boy is recovering from surgery"

That doesn't sound very good from the extremely vague details given in the story.

Poor kid.

This is going to sound like an awful question, but how large is a pit bull's penis? Large enough that the thrusting would definitely cause internal injury to a 2-year-old?

the penis is not large to say. but it has a "bulb" that enlarges and i am sure that is what caused the damage.

Yeah, and not to be too graphic, but I believe, at least with some dogs, it gets stuck to a certain extent naturally.

And seriously, the fact that it was a pitbull has nothing to do with it. It is just one seriously screwed up case.

1sikbITCH

Diamond Member
Jan 3, 2001

Edited

You guys are really fucking stupid and are prejudice and clueless to the truth. I have a red nose pitbull who is the most affectionate, loving dog in the world. She listens to my commands, plays with children, has never even opened its mouth to somebody and just enjoys the attention of any human being that she sees. These abused dogs who attack people are just that; abused, untrained, and neglected dogs. Put any dog in that type of situation and I guarentee it attacks, pitbulls are just more publicized because they are stronger of most of the dogs (German Shepards I believe are actaully #1 in attacks in the country that result in serious injury/death)

A study done by the CDC says otherwise.

Results?During 1997 and 1998, at least 27 people
died of dog bite attacks (18 in 1997 and 9 in 1998). At
least 25 breeds of dogs have been involved in 238
human DBRF during the past 20 years. Pit bull-type
dogs and Rottweilers were involved in more than half of
these deaths.
Of 227 reports with relevant data, 55
(24%) human deaths involved unrestrained dogs off
their owners? property, 133 (58%) involved unrestrained
dogs on their owners? property, 38 (17%) involved
restrained dogs on their owners? property, and 1 (< 1%)
involved a restrained dog off its owner?s property.

I'll agree that you can train a pit to be a good dog. The problem is that people don't. I keep on saying it, if you own any aggressive breed (GSD, Pit, Rottweiler, Akita, etc.) you should have to have to pass a training course of some sort; the same as Drivers Ed or gun safety courses you have to take in order to be licensed for a car or gun. Don't ban the dog, ban the idiot owner.

Josh

Lifer
Mar 20, 2000
Originally posted by: ThePresence
My Diamond:

http://photos-818.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sctm/v22/170/46/28801818/n28801818_30174178_6577.jpg

http://photos-818.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sf2p/v15/170/46/28801818/n28801818_30119962_317.jpg <--a little younger

She has the funniest underbite and her one tooth shows sometimes when shes just relaxing. It's great.

Your internet skills are lacking.

I tried to link it cut my links short with that stupid ... crap. didn't feel like going through the trouble of figuring it out

Turin39789

Lifer
Nov 21, 2000
Originally posted by: 1sikbITCH

Edited

these deaths.

I'll agree that you can train a pit to be a good dog. The problem is that people don't. I keep on saying it, if you own any aggressive breed (GSD, Pit, Rottweiler, Akita, etc.) you should have to have to pass a training course of some sort; the same as Drivers Ed or gun safety courses you have to take in order to be licensed for a car or gun. Don't ban the dog, ban the idiot owner.

by "pit bull type" they seem to be lumping anywhere from 3-8 different breeds - from wikipedia -

"The American Pit Bull Terrier, the American Staffordshire Terrier and to a lesser extent, the Staffordshire Bull Terrier commonly fall under the category of "pit bull." There are several physically similar breeds that are mistakenly termed "pit bull", including the Indian Bull Terrier, Argentine Dogo, the American Bulldog,the Bull Terrier and the Perro de Presa Canario."

SilthDraeth

Platinum Member
Oct 28, 2003
Originally posted by: Gnrslash4life
I know a bunch of people with pitbulls and they are friendly as any other dog. Its just what the media wants to put out there. If it was another dog they probably wouldnt be all over it.

Sigfried and Roy have lions that are friendly too. However, they tend to be a bit more aggressive in their nature don't ya think? Sure any animal can be "trained" to be friendly and docile, but that simply doesn't mean that their natural tendencies are not prone towards aggressiveness.

All dogs "natural" tendencies are to be aggressive towards anything (like most animals) but the fact of the matter is that it IS how you train them. Sure a poodle can attack too its just that its eaiser to defend yourself against a poodle so it's not as publicized as when a stupid owner's pitbull makes a mistake. It doesn't help that some people have given pitbulls a bad name by labeling them "the fighting dog" and putting them in videos to seem ferocious, etc.

Ummm I think you are missing the point. Pitbulls, as a species of dogs are naturally MORE agressive than (as your example) a poodle are.

Ohhhh is that right? Because you are smarter than actual people who test dog's temperments for a living right??

The American Temperament Test Society seeks to evaluate the temperaments of dogs using a standardized test. They have a description of the test that details the situations that they put dogs in. Now, there are obviously some issues with the tests, such as judgment of the judges, the relative excitability of each dog when undergoing a test (they know something is going on), and the type of person to submit their dog to such a test probably thinks that their dog is fairly well-behaved.

They also list the percentage of dogs that pass and fail the tests based on breed. IT was discovered that based on relative temperament as percentage of pass or fail, pit bulls came in 116th out 202 breeds for having bad temperaments. A Dachshund has a worse temperament according to ATTS than a pit bull. In fact, a pit bull is comparable (scoring slightly better) in temperament to a golden retriever.

http://www.atts.org/statistics.html

What the hell is a Dachshund going to do? It gets pissed off, you kick it. End of story. A pitbull is another story.

There is a true nurture vs nature aspect involved in all dogs. And I believe you are correct in stating that most attacks are due to nurturing. The BIGGEST problem though, is so many people buy pitbulls to be used exclusively as a junk yard guard/fighting dog. Which increases the attack statistics.

Add that to, the occasional pit that goes crazy, which is probably around the same as just about every other breed that just loses control, and you have an abnormally higher attack rate.

This story though doesn't have to do with a real attack. The dog was sexing the poor toddler which is horrible, and has nothing to do with it being a pitbull.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Originally posted by: BoberFett
What exactly does this being a pit bull have to do with anything? Dogs hump. That's what they do. I'm sure kids have been humped by golden retrievers before too, you just don't hear about because the goldens don't make for sensational headlines. Off the top of my head I've had a black lab, an English bulldog, and a pug hump my leg too. Maybe instead of blaming a dog for what it does naturally, you should blame a mother who leaves her two year old lying where a dog can get to it.

Hush you with this logic!

My wife's friend has an adolescent male Chihuahua and the little thing humps everything in sight. I told her to get it neutered but oh no it's a purebred blah blah blah.

Blaming a dog for doing something wrong is like blaming a gun for a murder. Especially a pit bull, as they are among the most docile and trainable of breeds (it is not an irony that the more powerful the breed, the more docile it is, and vice versa, they were bred that way). It is always the owner's fault.

SilthDraeth

Platinum Member
Oct 28, 2003
Originally posted by: Vic
Originally posted by: BoberFett
What exactly does this being a pit bull have to do with anything? Dogs hump. That's what they do. I'm sure kids have been humped by golden retrievers before too, you just don't hear about because the goldens don't make for sensational headlines. Off the top of my head I've had a black lab, an English bulldog, and a pug hump my leg too. Maybe instead of blaming a dog for what it does naturally, you should blame a mother who leaves her two year old lying where a dog can get to it.

Hush you with this logic!

My wife's friend has an adolescent male Chihuahua and the little thing humps everything in sight. I told her to get it neutered but oh no it's a purebred blah blah blah.

Blaming a dog for doing something wrong is like blaming a gun for a murder. Especially a pit bull, as they are among the most docile and trainable of breeds (it is not an irony that the more powerful the breed, the more docile it is, and vice versa, they were bred that way). It is always the owner's fault.

Not always Vic. The rule of exceptions. Sometimes dogs just go bad, lose their mind etc. Or they are injured, or feeling threatened for some reason, and will lash out. But the majority would be owners faults.

Fritzo

Lifer
Jan 3, 2001
Great, now I'm going to hell because I giggled a bit when I pictured this in my head:

"The initial assault was discovered because the boy screamed and the mother ran to him and apparently the dog was frightened by the mother's actions, and rightly so, and dog ran outside with boy still attached to the dog and one of the outside neighbors held the dog and beat it off the child."

I'm so sorry.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006

Edited

these deaths.

This has been the option that has always made the most sense, and is actually relevent to what the real data tells us. Good luck convincing it to sensation-driven media, and a reactionary, uninformed public. Fear sells. and banning a breed gets far more attention than does yet another licensing program... :(

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Originally posted by: SilthDraeth
I know a bunch of people with pitbulls and they are friendly as any other dog. Its just what the media wants to put out there. If it was another dog they probably wouldnt be all over it.

Sigfried and Roy have lions that are friendly too. However, they tend to be a bit more aggressive in their nature don't ya think? Sure any animal can be "trained" to be friendly and docile, but that simply doesn't mean that their natural tendencies are not prone towards aggressiveness.

All dogs "natural" tendencies are to be aggressive towards anything (like most animals) but the fact of the matter is that it IS how you train them. Sure a poodle can attack too its just that its eaiser to defend yourself against a poodle so it's not as publicized as when a stupid owner's pitbull makes a mistake. It doesn't help that some people have given pitbulls a bad name by labeling them "the fighting dog" and putting them in videos to seem ferocious, etc.

Ummm I think you are missing the point. Pitbulls, as a species of dogs are naturally MORE agressive than (as your example) a poodle are.

Ohhhh is that right? Because you are smarter than actual people who test dog's temperments for a living right??

The American Temperament Test Society seeks to evaluate the temperaments of dogs using a standardized test. They have a description of the test that details the situations that they put dogs in. Now, there are obviously some issues with the tests, such as judgment of the judges, the relative excitability of each dog when undergoing a test (they know something is going on), and the type of person to submit their dog to such a test probably thinks that their dog is fairly well-behaved.

They also list the percentage of dogs that pass and fail the tests based on breed. IT was discovered that based on relative temperament as percentage of pass or fail, pit bulls came in 116th out 202 breeds for having bad temperaments. A Dachshund has a worse temperament according to ATTS than a pit bull. In fact, a pit bull is comparable (scoring slightly better) in temperament to a golden retriever.

What the hell is a Dachshund going to do? It gets pissed off, you kick it. End of story.

not so easy for an infant. Dachsunds, pomeranians, Chow's (young ones in this case), seem to have a disproportionate rate of dangerous attacks when infants/babies are involved. In fact, the one dog I would never, ever leave near a kid would be a chow. all it takes is enough prodding from a curious baby to set one off. no different than setting a pit off.

OrByte

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2000
Call me crazy, but i dont believe this story

at least not the way it was reported.

are the police looking into this?

2 yo won't just sit still long enough for a dog to mount....imo.

1sikbITCH

Diamond Member
Jan 3, 2001
Originally posted by: Turin39789

Edited

these deaths.

by "pit bull type" they seem to be lumping anywhere from 3-8 different breeds - from wikipedia -

"The American Pit Bull Terrier, the American Staffordshire Terrier and to a lesser extent, the Staffordshire Bull Terrier commonly fall under the category of "pit bull." There are several physically similar breeds that are mistakenly termed "pit bull", including the Indian Bull Terrier, Argentine Dogo, the American Bulldog,the Bull Terrier and the Perro de Presa Canario."

Yep they are. So does pretty much everyone. My point wasn't to pick on pit bulls, but to contradict the statement that German Shepherds are the #1 man killer.

Josh

Lifer
Mar 20, 2000
Originally posted by: zinfamous
Originally posted by: SilthDraeth

What the hell is a Dachshund going to do? It gets pissed off, you kick it. End of story.

not so easy for an infant. Dachsunds, pomeranians, Chow's (young ones in this case), seem to have a disproportionate rate of dangerous attacks when infants/babies are involved. In fact, the one dog I would never, ever leave near a kid would be a chow. all it takes is enough prodding from a curious baby to set one off. no different than setting a pit off.

i think actually (i dont think its proven, just my opinion) a domesticated trained pitbull is harder to set off than one of those little yapping dogs. ive seen my pitbull sleeping and my friends little brother came over and did pretty much anything you could think of that would annoy a dog sleeping and my pit just yawned and kept rolling over and making tired noises until finally the little boy got bored with poking and playing with its ears and pulling her hair.

PS >> Did anyone see "Kansas SWAT" last night on A&E? They busted a drug dealers house and while during recon they saw a pitbull in the backyard that looked fvckin vicious and they said they were gonna have to "neutrilize" it. As soon as they entered the backyard area the first officer screamed "ITS FRIENDLY"...then you see all the officers playing with the dog, the dog rolling over on its belly and loving the attention. Pretty funny :p