Pirated Music at it's BEST!!!!

Kanalua

Diamond Member
Jun 14, 2001
I seriously wonder if the RIAA knows about this...

Native Americans making money with burned CDs and cheap CD labels and cases...

I just took a trip to Native country, and took some undercover shots of these vendors. Tribal police where there, and buys CDs from these same tables.

What do you guys think?

http://members.fortunecity.com/kanalua/Brothers.htm

Click on the pics for larger versions...

Eli

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Haha...

Crazy.

One question, though.. Who still buys tapes? :Q

Kanalua

Diamond Member
Jun 14, 2001
Seriously...these guys were out in the open, cops (though Tribal Police) cruising the area...no one even bat an eye...

If you look at one of the pics, there's pirated DVDs and all...saw some software, but mostly Audio CDs...

nan0bug

Banned
Apr 22, 2003
Just a warning, this site opens up 3 popups and tries to get you to install a gator plugin.. not worth the aggrivation, imho

BTW, there are plenty of pic hosting sites around without popups. look in some peoples sigs :)

Kanalua

Diamond Member
Jun 14, 2001
Originally posted by: nan0bug
Just a warning, this site opens up 3 popups and tries to get you to install a gator plugin.. not worth the aggrivation, imho

Just get Pop-up stopper...

unless anyone else has a place for me to upload the small page to...

TheVrolok

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
Hmm... Let's see.. Settlers come and "relocate" native Americans so that in a few hundred years corporate America can be in full force, sucking every dollar out of the nation's people, via overpriced merchandise that for some reason, we are willing to buy. Now, Native Americans decided to "relocate" some music onto a CD-R and make some sort of gain out of it. Seems only fair, eh?

Bv3

Mar 9, 2000
My friend had a bunch of these fake CDs that he bought at a swap meet and they sounded like crap. I think they were just low bitrate mp3s downloaded off the net and then burned to CDs. They weren't even direct copies of the original CD.

Eli

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: TheVrolok
Hmm... Let's see.. Settlers come and "relocate" native Americans so that in a few hundred years corporate America can be in full force, sucking every dollar out of the nation's people, via overpriced merchandise that for some reason, we are willing to buy. Now, Native Americans decided to "relocate" some music onto a CD-R and make some sort of gain out of it. Seems only fair, eh?
:D

HiTek21

Diamond Member
Jul 4, 2002
They sell pirated music at those ghetto swap meets, Some guy was trying to sell me pirated playstation games for 20 bucks each.

v3rrv3

Golden Member
May 26, 2002
Originally posted by: HiTek21
They sell pirated music at those ghetto swap meets, Some guy was trying to sell me pirated playstation games for 20 bucks each.

Holy crap, gold mine! How many did you buy??

m2kewl

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2001
RIAA can burn in hell.

they all were found guilty of price fixing to begin with, and now are passing legislation to incriminate every known citizen with a mp3 file.

has anyone noticed new release cds less then $10 in any retail stores in the past ten yrs?? fvckers!! :|

gigapet

Lifer
Aug 9, 2001
One major bonus of living in Italy for months is that all the senegalese guys sold bootleg american CD's for 5 bucks. It was the only reason I stayed up on what was new over here in the states.

GO SENEGAL!
GO PIRATED MUSIC!