Pierced my nut

Koing

Elite Member <br> Super Moderator<br> Health and F
Oct 11, 2000
:cool:

Please click on the face for a pic. (for the people who did not notice)

Koing

Mar 15, 2003
Wait.. I must ask.. WHY? Seriously, I don't mean that as an insult.. Also, the obvious question - did it hurt?!!? Does it hurt to pee? Um.. What if you get stopped at an airport metal detector.. Lets not flame this thread- lets get some answers!

Koing

Elite Member <br> Super Moderator<br> Health and F
Oct 11, 2000
Originally posted by: freedomsbeat212
Wait.. I must ask.. WHY? Seriously, I don't mean that as an insult.. Also, the obvious question - did it hurt?!!? Does it hurt to pee? Um.. What if you get stopped at an airport metal detector.. Lets not flame this thread- lets get some answers!

lol

I'm not insane. I wouldn't actually get my nut pierced! And some people do not have a sense of humour here!

Koing

nan0bug

Banned
Apr 22, 2003
Originally posted by: Broohaha
yuo people need to click on his smiley... then you willl see the PICSSSSSS!

<farley> Well don't I feel like a horses patoot </farley>

wnied

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
Great! Now you've joined the ranks of the rest of the idiotic pseudo-anarchistic/extreme/rebellious insecure conformists.

I'm sure one day when your 60 it'll make a great story to tell your grandchildren....

...provided any of them graduate off of the short bus at their respective institutions.
~wnied~

bootymac

Diamond Member
Aug 20, 2001
Originally posted by: wnied
Great! Now you've joined the ranks of the rest of the idiotic pseudo-anarchistic/extreme/rebellious insecure conformists.

I'm sure one day when your 60 it'll make a great story to tell your grandchildren....

...provided any of them graduate off of the short bus at their respective institutions.
~wnied~

Piercing an acorn would make a great bedtime story!!!