Picture of Steven Wozniak's "blue box"?

AgaBoogaBoo

Lifer
Feb 16, 2003
As in, the device that allowed people to make illegal free phone calls with? What's it called and do you know of any pictures of it?

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
Originally posted by: AgaBooga
As in, the device that allowed people to make illegal free phone calls with? What's it called and do you know of any pictures of it?

Good luck on finding info on these forums about it. Keep asking about stuff like this and I won't even bother wishing you good luck on remaining a member of the boards at all --well, with the way that the mods have been acting lately anyway.

AgaBoogaBoo

Lifer
Feb 16, 2003
Originally posted by: FFMCobalt

Good luck on finding info on these forums about it. Keep asking about stuff like this and I won't even bother wishing you good luck on remaining a member of the boards at all --well, with the way that the mods have been acting lately anyway.

It's a really old device you can't use now, what's wrong with it? It's for a speech I have to give tomorrow. I have pictures btw...

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000

It's a really old device you can't use now, what's wrong with it? It's for a speech I have to give tomorrow. I have pictures btw...

Honestly, I don't know. The mods go through phases where they're normal. Then they go through phases where they're EXTREMELY picky and ban people for reasoning that is beyond most of us. Just giving you a heads up :)

AgaBoogaBoo

Lifer
Feb 16, 2003

Honestly, I don't know. The mods go through phases where they're normal. Then they go through phases where they're EXTREMELY picky and ban people for reasoning that is beyond most of us. Just giving you a heads up :)

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind from now on, I never looked at it from that point of view :beer:

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
Originally posted by: TallBill
lol, like isekii banned for calling someone names :p MOO

No. Iseki was banned for continually badgering someone who has been continually badgered for quite some time.