PICS?! ... Yes, PICS! (Babe Thread - Updated)

Feb 10, 2000
You are a lucky man - Brazil has some of the most beautiful women in the world. I was just there for two weeks, and fortunately they liked Americans!

rgwalt

Diamond Member
Apr 22, 2000
Originally posted by: Don_Vito
You are a lucky man - Brazil has some of the most beautiful women in the world. I was just there for two weeks, and fortunately they liked Americans!

Thats it, I'm going to Brasil, and I'm not coming back until I have a wife.

Ryan

Johnnie

Super Moderator<br>Elite Member
May 28, 2000
i was there a few yrs back...thanks to uncle sam....i almost stayed :)

Nefrodite

Banned
Feb 15, 2001

i know... i know... their soccer team posed in playboy and wow!! several fold better looking then ours:) and not afraid to show it.

Johnnie

Super Moderator<br>Elite Member
May 28, 2000
gotta love Copacabana :) and all the lovley ladies strolling on the hot white sand...amazing!!

Jun 18, 2000
Originally posted by: Nefrodite

i know... i know... their soccer team posed in playboy and wow!! several fold better looking then ours:) and not afraid to show it.
FYI, that wasn't their soccer team. They were professional models.

Stallion

Diamond Member
May 4, 2000
Originally posted by: Stallion
mucho gracias.:D

I think you mean "obrigado"!

um, sure...

I know Portugese(sp) is the language of Brazil but since I don't know any that was the best I could do. Soory..