*PICS* See through public bathroom in London.

bolido2000

Diamond Member
Dec 3, 2001
You can see the outside, but people from the outside cannot see in. I think its an awesome idea. It redefines "sex in public" and voyeourism :p
Text
Text

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
there is a bar in austin where the men's urinals have a mirror like that looking out into the bar

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001
Originally posted by: ElFenix
there is a bar in austin where the men's urinals have a mirror like that looking out into the bar

There is a bar here in Phoenix that just has windows about eye level that look out into the bar. You can see in from the bar as well.

thomsbrain

Lifer
Dec 4, 2001
Originally posted by: pulse8
Are you sure that's London? Looks like the cars are parked on the wrong side.

yeah i heard about this bathroom a few months ago and i don't remember it being in london.

Mandos

Banned
May 20, 2004
Originally posted by: bolido2000
You can see the outside, but people from the outside cannot see in. I think its an awesome idea. It redefines "sex in public" and voyeourism :p
Text
Text

That'd be awesome to screw in.

rudder

Lifer
Nov 9, 2000
Originally posted by: Mandos
Text
Text

so your the one who keeps writing those messages on the stall walls.

jyates

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2001
Text
Text

So make sure your hands are clean when you get there Mandos :)

777php

Diamond Member
Jul 17, 2001
When I went to Vancouver there was this tea and dessert shop that had a bathroom with a glass window on one of the walls. When you locked the door, the glass became frosted. The toilet was placed directly in line with the window also. I wonder how many people didn't lock the door before going to the bathroom?

Passions

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2000
Text
Text

I saw a Japanese video of exactly this. It was a portable seethrough box where only the girls head poked outside. All the curious bystanders were like..."Hmmmm...must be magic show." But inside, they were having sex!!!! :laugh:

Arkitech

Diamond Member
Apr 13, 2000
Originally posted by: Passions
Text
Text

I saw a Japanese video of exactly this. It was a portable seethrough box where only the girls head poked outside. All the curious bystanders were like..."Hmmmm...must be magic show." But inside, they were having sex!!!! :laugh:

I'm sure there was plenty of magic for the guy, especially when he was playing hide the sala.... never mind ;)