• Guest, The rules for the P & N subforum have been updated to prohibit "ad hominem" or personal attacks against other posters. See the full details in the post "Politics and News Rules & Guidelines."

Pics of your worst scar!

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

crab

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2001
Originally posted by: OverVolt
Originally posted by: crab
I have scars on my neck, hips, stomach and upper chest...Oh and the sides of my head.

Neck - To put this crap in, and a trach.
Hips - to get bone to do the spinal fusion.
Stomach - tubes
Chest - tubes
Head - traction bolts
how did that happen?
Broke my neck diving.

GasX

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
I have a 16 stitch ladder running from my belly button down to my pubes. Stems from a surgery I had when I was 16 months old - sorry no pics

hjo3

Diamond Member
May 22, 2003
I've got a little 1/2 inch scar between my chin and lower lip from when I fell on the edge of a table with my face as a child. Umm. And only half a fingerprint on my left index from when I accidentally shoved a leather awl through it. That's about it. Nothing compared to most of the mutilations I've just read about here...

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
Originally posted by: rh71
Spleenectomy - ruptured spleen from a cross check to the lower abdomen while playing hockey. RIT defenseman. I'll never forget it. I didn't even know till the game was over and I blacked out while driving (whole 'nother story).

6" scar straight down the center of my stomach. Docs said the scar would fade after a year. It's been almost 5. I'll prob have pics tomorrow.
PIC

SpiderX

Golden Member
Jan 16, 2002
I've got two scars. One on my forhead, it's barely noticable. When I was 5 and was quite hyper I ran head first into my little brother's crib. Got 5 stitches.

The other one is just around my pubic bone. They had to go in and push one of my boys down because he didn't want to drop himself. Silly bastard that he was.

fs5

Lifer
Jun 10, 2000
Originally posted by: SpiderX
I've got two scars. One on my forhead, it's barely noticable. When I was 5 and was quite hyper I ran head first into my little brother's crib. Got 5 stitches.

The other one is just around my pubic bone. They had to go in and push one of my boys down because he didn't want to drop himself. Silly bastard that he was.
:Q

ASK THE COMMUNITY