Pics of my car interior

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

b0mbrman

Lifer
Jun 1, 2001
Originally posted by: KnightBreed
Originally posted by: thawolfman
Didn't you have the RSX or was that somebody else? :confused:
I believe b0mbrman sold/traded it.
Sister took it for take-over-payments...next brother down took her Integra for some price...

MichaelD

Lifer
Jan 16, 2001
That is a very nice ride!!!! I must say, you do an awesome detailing job. I know what is involved with properly detailing an interior. I am impressed. :cool:

Desslok

Diamond Member
Jun 14, 2001
I have to say nice car, but I have never been a big fan of red interiors. That is probably just me though.

b0mbrman

Lifer
Jun 1, 2001
Originally posted by: Desslok
I have to say nice car, but I have never been a big fan of red interiors. That is probably just me though.
Yep...same here...never been a big fan of them...almost bought the SE-R Spec V in lieu of the RSX but couldn't bring myself to be stuck in there with all those red stitches

ISAslot

Platinum Member
Jan 22, 2001
Nice ride!

I got to sit in a s2000 the other day and was impressed how comfortable it was even though i'm 6'2". Although it seemed like the dash was in my lap. :)

DanFungus

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2001
Originally posted by: Billy7777
Shift knob

The button on the left says "Poop"

:Q[/quote]

haha, it's better than James Bond's oil in the road...new technology drops POOP in the road to distract drivers behind you ;)

dirtboy

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
I think it's too bright for my tastes. Personally, I prefer burgundy interiors if you're going to go with a red color. And if you go that way, the car has to be dark grey. The steel grey convertible M3 is a perfect example, with the burgundy interior, of what I'm talking about.

Supermercado

Diamond Member
Jan 18, 2002
Bit loud for my tastes. But that's not the focus of the thread. On that note, the interior is incredible. Very nice work. Looks very sharp.

MichaelD

Lifer
Jan 16, 2001
Originally posted by: SuperCommando
Bit loud for my tastes. But that's not the focus of the thread. On that note, the interior is incredible. Very nice work. Looks very sharp.

Yes, thank you. Apparently, 75% of the repliers here don't realize that. They guy did a bang-up job on the interior. It would still be a great job if the car was a Yugo. (We'd have to shoot b0mberman, but you get the point!)

BCYL

Diamond Member
Jun 7, 2000
werent you the one who had the RSX but wanted to sell it right after you got it? So you finally decided to get the S2000, eh?

b0mbrman

Lifer
Jun 1, 2001
Originally posted by: ed21x
heh, since you're in my city, can i test drive that sucker :p
Sure thing...just keep all 4 tires on the road and you'll be fine ;)

No exterior pics yet as it's raining and I haven't really had the impetus to take the camera out before today :)
Originally posted by: dirtboy
I think it's too bright for my tastes. Personally, I prefer burgundy interiors if you're going to go with a red color. And if you go that way, the car has to be dark grey. The steel grey convertible M3 is a perfect example, with the burgundy interior, of what I'm talking about.
Mine is silverstone...pretty dark grey