pics of me 0wning my kitten in fierce combat

theNEOone

Diamond Member
Apr 22, 2001
i don't know if any of you caught my thread a few weeks back, but a stray cat a litter of kittens under my porch. i was feeding the kittens for a while, but after a few days my g/f decided to adopt one, despite my landlord's wishes. anyway, i've been having a lot of fun w/ the little fvcker. i hate cats, but this one is actually pretty cool.......

pwned!
flying kitty

disclaimer: no kittens were actually harmed in the making of these pics

misc pics:
meow
dinner anyone?
lazy

took me about 30 minutes to find her one day when i came home from school. i finally gave up, thinking that my g/f took the kitten to her place. so i start rearranging stuff on my bed, and then pick up a pillow only to realize that it's a bit heavier than usual. and then..........slick mofo

Zim Hosein

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Super Moderator
Nov 27, 1999
LOL, I wish I could have a cat but my dad's allergic :(

Tal

Golden Member
Jun 29, 2001
Originally posted by: Zim Hosein

my wife is also, and I'm glad. I hate cats, even though the are sooooo cute and cuddly and adorable and.... nm.

CTho9305

Elite Member
Jul 26, 2000
My cat does this too... just make sure you train your cat that "OW!" means "don't bite so hard or I'm going to spray you with a water bottle" before he/she gets too strong ;)

ThaGrandCow

Diamond Member
Dec 27, 2001
LOL! I thought I was going to see a different kind of kitten 0wning when I opened the thread. I was all ready to quickly avert my eyes and close the window. :Q:Q:Q

theNEOone

Diamond Member
Apr 22, 2001

are you sure? for years my mom lied to me, saying that she was allergic to animals. it turns out that she just didn't like them. i was really pissed when i found out (about 12 or 13), and made my dad buy me a beagle. it was awesome. the little thing pissed, shat, and barked all day long......it pissed the hell out of my mom.

chiwawa626

Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
Originally posted by: theNEOone

are you sure? for years my mom lied to me, saying that she was allergic to animals. it turns out that she just didn't like them. i was really pissed when i found out (about 12 or 13), and made my dad bye me a beagle. it was awesome. the little thing pissed, shat, and barked all day long......it pissed the hell out of my mom.

Me and my bro got hamsters from the old lady down the street for 10 bux with a cage and everything when i was in 3rd grade. After playing with them and having fun for the day my mom faked allergies to them! She made us give them back...the old lady was nice enough to take em back heh :)...but a few years later my mom told us about the lie :|

toant103

Lifer
Jul 21, 2001
i don't know if any of you caught my thread a few weeks back, but a stray cat a litter of kittens under my porch. i was feeding the kittens for a while, but after a few days my g/f decided to adopt one, despite my landlord's wishes. anyway, i've been having a lot of fun w/ the little fvcker. i hate cats, but this one is actually pretty cool.......

pwned!
flying kitty

disclaimer: no kittens were actually harmed in the making of these pics

misc pics:
meow
dinner anyone?

took me about 30 minutes to find her one day when i came home from school. i finally gave up, thinking that my g/f took the kitten to her place. so i start rearranging stuff on my bed, and then pick up a pillow only to realize that it's a bit heavier than usual. and then..........slick mofo

cute kitty

Zim Hosein

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Super Moderator
Nov 27, 1999

are you sure? for years my mom lied to me, saying that she was allergic to animals. it turns out that she just didn't like them. i was really pissed when i found out (about 12 or 13), and made my dad buy me a beagle. it was awesome. the little thing pissed, shat, and barked all day long......it pissed the hell out of my mom.

Sadly yes theNEOone, if I come in contact w/ a cat and then go home and talk w/ my dad he knows by his allergic reaction and I'm forced to DE-CON my clothes and take a shower :(

YayiFury

Oct 16, 2002
Hey! No pancakes on my cat's head!

And thanks, I was the one behind the camara...

She's the coolest kitty ever!!!

And no...we're not getting her combat gear...she's dangerous enough as is. :p:D

tranceport

Diamond Member
Aug 8, 2000
www.thesystemsengineer.com

bwahahahah.. what a little sh!t