pics.bbzzdd.com suggestion

Argo

Lifer
Apr 8, 2000
Ok, I realize that this doesn't really relate to the ATOT but since ATOT is the biggest user of pics.bbzzdd.com I feel like it belongs here.

I think it would be a cool feature to add a checkbox to upload file screen, that when checked prevents the file from showing up in the Last 25 uploads page. What'cha think?

meltdown75

Lifer
Nov 17, 2004
Is this so ppl would have more time to post the link to the pic before people looking at pics.bbzzdd.com see it? if so, i can attest to the feeling of hurriedness to post immediately after uploading a pic.

then again... my hurriedness to post is becoming somewhat prevalent...

ABitTooSpicy

Jun 30, 2004
/me checks bbzzdd's latest uploads to see which pic you are refering to... my guess is the 14/f/cali one?

Argo

Lifer
Apr 8, 2000
No, the reason is because sometimes I upload the picture and I don't want the whole world to see it. Maybe I just wanted to PM or IM the picture to somebody.

you might have better luck PM'ing Dwell

Already done. Just wanted to see what ATOT thinks. Btw, pics.bbzzdd.com rocks ;)

meltdown75

Lifer
Nov 17, 2004
That's too bad. We're going to continue to pry into your private life thanks to the pics you're uploading. thx yo

Rogue

Banned
Jan 28, 2000
Originally posted by: Argo
No, the reason is because sometimes I upload the picture and I don't want the whole world to see it. Maybe I just wanted to PM or IM the picture to somebody.

you might have better luck PM'ing Dwell

Already done. Just wanted to see what ATOT thinks. Btw, pics.bbzzdd.com rocks ;)

Then stop trying to send pictures of your small e-penis to people. :D;)