Pick your poison of milk.

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

BurnItDwn

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: Chode Messiah
Originally posted by: BurnItDwn
I hate milk.

Though Coconut milk is good for making things like Curry.

the grudge will have its way with your fesces!!!!!!!!!!!!

I could not care less about what happens with my feces. When I flush, I say goodbye and never look back!

hemiram

Mar 16, 2005
Originally posted by: Aztech
Cows are for calves!

Exactly!

The drinking of milk has been linked to all sorts of fun diseases. What other animal but us drinks it after they grow up?

I rarely touch the stuff, get my calcium other ways..

91TTZ

Lifer
Jan 31, 2005
Originally posted by: hemiram
Originally posted by: Aztech
Cows are for calves!

Exactly!

The drinking of milk has been linked to all sorts of fun diseases. What other animal but us drinks it after they grow up?

I rarely touch the stuff, get my calcium other ways..

You sound like a vegetarian.

L

Lola

1% or less is best
but i try to drink rice/soy milk. my body cannot take lots of milk

JBT

Lifer
Nov 28, 2001
I like whole milk the best. But ussually drink 1% because the fiance can only stand skim.

Doboji

Diamond Member
May 18, 2001
Soy Milk

it's milk... and if you don't like it... you can kiss my little soy nipples....

-Max

Tiamat

Lifer
Nov 25, 2003
whole milk or chocolate whole milk. Everything else gives me an upset stomach and tastes watered down.

jonjonsanfru

Golden Member
Feb 12, 2001
Me and dairy stopped being best friends when i was around 14... BUT we're still friendly enough to meet every now and again without incident. Skim milk and I get along the best, few incidents... but every once in a while I get a hankering for the thick goodness of whole milk and donuts... seriously, clear the room. I am become the Burning Rubber Factory!

Kelemvor

Lifer
May 23, 2002
Skim. I don't like drinking milk that's so think it clogs up a straw.

Plus is so much healthier for most people with the exception of young kids and old people.

tami

Lifer
Nov 14, 2004
you forgot lactaid milk. i don't drink it, but i know a lot of people who are lactose intolerant and wouldn't dare try soy milk.

blakeatwork

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2001
Skim...

Everything else I drink feels like it's coating my mouth in some gooey, slimy mass.....

Scarpozzi

Lifer
Jun 13, 2000
Skim is the best for you. Milk fat can be bad if you drink enough of it in a day. My GF chugs the stuff....so we get skim to keep her looking sexy. :)