Pick of Palin may introduce new legislation

Bumrush99

Diamond Member
Jun 14, 2004
The AP is reporting that the White House will be reconstructed as a trailer park community to best reflect the family values campaign and conservative rallying call around the well vetted and very sophisticated pick of Governor Palin to the vice presidency.

Under this new family values campaign, a the West Wing will turn in to the unmarried pregnant conservative "Who is my Baby Daddy" room, while the Lincoln Room will turn in to an "Alcoholics Anonymous" room that her husband will chair. American will once again gain credibility as word superpower as our best and brightest will lead this country through globalization and world dominance once again with this selection that best represents the "people" and values this country so desperately need.

. There are other threads already in place where you can post your opinion and this does not deserve to have it's own thread.

Anandtech Senior Moderator
Red Dawn.

ProfJohn

Lifer
Jul 28, 2006
troll

Is this any better than the whole "If Obama wins are they still going to call it the White House?" BS??

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
Originally posted by: ProfJohn
troll

Is this any better than the whole "If Obama wins are they still going to call it the White House?" BS??

Yup, they sure are going nuts over the Palin pick. I haven't seen them with their panties this twisted since Bush won in 2004. :laugh:

Bumrush99

Diamond Member
Jun 14, 2004
troll

No Professor, I have always been quite the moderate around here. Haven't posted in the political forums in a bit. But this selection is beyond ridicule. NO DUE DILIGENCE on the selection of the Vice President? Give me a fucking break. McCain screwed up big time when he the opportunity to distance himself. Instead he makes the worst possible selection for VP, to suck off the rabid anti-abortion base that doesn't give two shits about America beyond their narrow worldview. And now they are all standing in unision like a bunch of monkeys making excuses when you damn well that if it was a Democratic they would be spouting the end of the world is coming doom and gloom if we elect this person.

ProfJohn

Lifer
Jul 28, 2006
Originally posted by: Bumrush99
troll

No Professor, I have always been quite the moderate around here. Haven't posted in the political forums in a bit. But this selection is beyond ridicule. NO DUE DILIGENCE on the selection of the Vice President? Give me a fucking break. McCain screwed up big time when he the opportunity to distance himself. Instead he makes the worst possible selection for VP, to suck off the rabid anti-abortion base that doesn't give two shits about America beyond their narrow worldview. And now they are all standing in unision like a bunch of monkeys making excuses when you damn well that if it was a Democratic they would be spouting the end of the world is coming doom and gloom if we elect this person.
None of that excuses your worthless thread.

You have a problem with Palin then try to express that unhappiness by going after her qualifications instead of childish insults.

jpeyton

Moderator in SFF, Notebooks, Pre-Built/Barebones
Aug 23, 2003
troll

Now that is 10/10! :thumbsup:

JD50

Lifer
Sep 4, 2005
Originally posted by: jpeyton
troll

Now that is 10/10! :thumbsup:

If he's a moderate like he says he is, then he's also making fun of you too, since that's exactly what you've spent your entire holiday weekend doing.