Picard and Enterprise

Brado78

Jan 26, 2015
Does anyone here feel that they could retire the enterprise e in the new picard series and have an enterprise F?

Brado78

Jan 26, 2015
there will be sir Patrick Stewart announced that there will be indeed a picard series :D

Skel

Diamond Member
Apr 11, 2001
Does anyone here feel that they could retire the enterprise e in the new picard series and have an enterprise F?

I really don't think he'd still be the Captain of the Enterprise. I would think he'd have made Admiral by then, or just plain left Star Fleet. If he somehow is, then he screwed up somewhere.

Feb 25, 2011
I really don't think he'd still be the Captain of the Enterprise. I would think he'd have made Admiral by then, or just plain left Star Fleet. If he somehow is, then he screwed up somewhere.
Maybe... McCoy was still active duty at >100 years old.

realibrad

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
scotty outlived everyone minus spock thanks to being stuck in a pattern buffer stuck ontop of a dyson cube.

First, it was a Dyson Sphere, not cube. Second, there is no top to the structure. Gosh!

untitled8.jpg

aigomorla

CPU, Cases&Cooling Mod PC Gaming Mod Elite Member
Super Moderator
Sep 28, 2005
woops.. thanks for the fix... i dont know why i was thinking cube... maybe i was thinking borg with all the picard meme's.

realibrad

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
woops.. thanks for the fix... i dont know why i was thinking cube... maybe i was thinking borg with all the picard meme's.

Yes well, perhaps you have a "life" and "responsibilities", and even perhaps a mythical thing known as "friends" so I will let this incident slide.

*Also, I just finished watching all of Next Gen with the GF because they had it on Amazon Prime so I have an unfair advantage. I got her to watch all of Next Gen, Voyager, and we are currently on Enterprise. Stockholm syndrome is a real thing.

aigomorla

CPU, Cases&Cooling Mod PC Gaming Mod Elite Member
Super Moderator
Sep 28, 2005
you know francis lost a lot of weight, and he looks a lot healthier now.

thats him now, i used to follow this guy as he was totally comedy with his nerdspams.

Reactions: MagnusTheBrewer