photoshop 6 Tutorials!

kendogg

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
Im really interested in learning how to use photoshop. I wanna start making graphics and such.. but I went over to yahoo and tried searching photoshop tutorials but didnt come up with much. I was wondering if anyone knew of any site with interesting yet descriptive tutorials for n00bs like me :)

ThisIsMatt

Banned
Aug 4, 2000
Well, if you actually buy the program, it has a fat manual that is helpful
rolleye.gif

kendogg

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999

<< Well, if you actually buy the program, it has a fat manual that is helpful >>

im sure a lot of people actually bought that program .... its only 400$ ok imma software pirate.. you caught me red handed.. whatcha gonna do?

Ive been going to deviantart.com but the tuts posted there are just from random people and sometimes I get some wacked out instructions... I just took a look at phong.com it looks like ill be keeping busy for a while :) ! Can we keep the sites comming?

Lichee

Jan 2, 2001
the thing with phong's site is....he doesnt update but once every blue moon. just look at the news items. and that page he has all the tutorials on...well.....lets say i havent seen it change in like a year. ;)

but then again, everyone who has looked for Photoshop tutorials on the web has been there.