PetMeds.com for pet Medication. Save yourself a TON of cash. And it's Guaranteed!

Kelemvor

Lifer
May 23, 2002
Howdy all,

Just wanted to pass along a bit of information I learned today.

If you've ever checked online, you'll kow that petmeds.com has far far cheaper prices than going to any Vet. Usually at least half the price if not more. My experience is primarily with HeartGard and FrontLine for Heatworms and Fleas/Ticks respectively.

The problem is that that companies that sell the medication will tell you that you void their warranty/guarantee if you don't buy it from a licensed Veterinarian. This was forcing a lot of people away from PetMeds and causing you to waste lots and lots of cash.

So, today I was emailing with PetMeds to specifically tell me their policies and found out that PetMeds will take over the guarantee on their own.

Here is the email I received from PetMeds' customer service.

We unconditionally guarantee all medication that we dispense.
For example, if your pet happens to get heartworms while taking the heartworm preventative you have purchased from us, we GUARANTEE to pay for the treatment. If we can be of further assistance, feel free to contact us.

Thank you,
Customer Service
So, I will definitely be heading to their website to buy the medication for my dog. Screw the vets that literally have about 300% markup on their products.

The PetMeds customer service email for anyone that wants to ask any other questions is: CustomerService3@1800petmeds.com

Kelemvor

Lifer
May 23, 2002
Wow. Thought more people would be interested in this since it's a really cheap way to get medicine for pets.

Ah well.

Hammer

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
i'll pass this along to my fiancee. she buys from her vet for a small dog she has. thanks.

Antisocial Virge

Diamond Member
Dec 13, 1999
Well, they say they will pay for the treatment but how hard would that be when the time comes? I might get our cats Cosequin from them but thats non prescip anyways.

Ronstang

Lifer
Jul 8, 2000
Originally posted by: freedomsbeat212
Originally posted by: Shockwave
including tranquilizers?? :D
Dude, that's a good question.. Seriously, how hard would it be to get say.. pet morphine.. from this place??
Well, if you can order drugs for your pet without a perscription then there are a lot of possibilities. Many of the drugs used by vets are also for humans so the possibilities are endless if you have the proper knowledge. Antibiotics come to mind.

Azraele

Elite Member
Nov 5, 2000
I've used them to get wormer before. I was pleased with their service.

gistech1978

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2002
Originally posted by: freedomsbeat212
Originally posted by: Shockwave
including tranquilizers?? :D
Dude, that's a good question.. Seriously, how hard would it be to get say.. pet morphine.. from this place??
ketamine or whatever its called is what the kids would want
special K is the slang term.

ASK THE COMMUNITY