Petition to Kick Texas Out of the Union

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Why is there so much anger towards Texas/Texans?

I don't know. I love the Hoggers show. And I love simple uncomplicated emotionally honest people even if they're a bit like the hogs themselves. I'll take them over New York Bankers any day of the week. They aren't looking for power, they're looking for fun, joy in being.

piasabird

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Texas has a lot of land. It also is mostly uninhabitable in some areas. A lot of other states have Power Generation plants in Texas. Texas has the ocean, Oil and is a nice area. It is hot as hell there is some areas it is a desert habitat. El-Paso is mostly Sand Dunes and sagebrush.

SagaLore

Elite Member
Dec 18, 2001
I'd rather see us split Texas into 2 states, starting at the corner of New Mexico, cut straight across to Louisiana, keeping most of route 20 in "New Texas"**

We'll give old Texas to Mexico in exchange for the entire Tijuana / Ensenada / La Paz west branch of Mexico**

Last edited:

Steeplerot

Lifer
Mar 29, 2004
A swap for the rest of California (Baja) would be cool actually** Then Cali would stretch a good part up and down the North American continent**

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.