Perpetuating racial strife

imported_Shivetya

Platinum Member
Jul 7, 2005
n their third primary debate, the two leading candidates and their fellow Democrats played to the emotions of a predominantly black audience, fighting for a voting bloc that is crucial in the party's nomination process. They stood united against the Supreme Court and its historic ruling rolling back a half-century of school desegregation laws.

Because its always easier to blame someone else than to move forward.

Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick, the country's only black governor, introduced the candidates with a warning that a dispirited GOP "is not enough to elect a Democratic president nor should it be. We need to offer a more positive and hopeful vision ... to run on what we are for and not just what we are against.".

He will probably go ignored as its easier and more productive to get people to vote for you by painting the other side as out to get you. Keep'em on the plantation is the name of the game. Keep them beholden to the government and they will never get free and their votes will be as good as guaranteed is the mantra. If they start to look "over there" bring out the race card and if they do "go over there" brand them and ostracize them from their communities!

Narmer

Diamond Member
Aug 27, 2006
They're politicans, WTF do you expect, genius? Do your Republican masters behave differently? Is there a reason why you posted this considering it's so blatantly obvious that that's what politicians do? Kinda like saying water is wet.

imported_Shivetya

Platinum Member
Jul 7, 2005
Originally posted by: Narmer
They're politicans, WTF do you expect, genius? Do your Republican masters behave differently? Is there a reason why you posted this considering it's so blatantly obvious that that's what politicians do? Kinda like saying water is wet.

Republicans use fear of terrorism now.... where that annoys me using race digusts me.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Originally posted by: Shivetya
n their third primary debate, the two leading candidates and their fellow Democrats played to the emotions of a predominantly black audience, fighting for a voting bloc that is crucial in the party's nomination process. They stood united against the Supreme Court and its historic ruling rolling back a half-century of school desegregation laws.

Because its always easier to blame someone else than to move forward.

Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick, the country's only black governor, introduced the candidates with a warning that a dispirited GOP "is not enough to elect a Democratic president nor should it be. We need to offer a more positive and hopeful vision ... to run on what we are for and not just what we are against.".

He will probably go ignored as its easier and more productive to get people to vote for you by painting the other side as out to get you. Keep'em on the plantation is the name of the game. Keep them beholden to the government and they will never get free and their votes will be as good as guaranteed is the mantra. If they start to look "over there" bring out the race card and if they do "go over there" brand them and ostracize them from their communities!

Because THAT's why we have race problems in the US. Damn politicians.

Mxylplyx

Diamond Member
Mar 21, 2007
The pandering of the democratic party towards blacks is the most overt display of racism I see in politics. Democrats treat blacks like a bunch of impotent retards, and the black voting bloc makes it easy for them by being so loyal.

Narmer

Diamond Member
Aug 27, 2006
Originally posted by: Mxylplyx
The pandering of the democratic party towards blacks is the most overt display of racism I see in politics. Democrats treat blacks like a bunch of impotent retards, and the black voting bloc makes it easy for them by being so loyal.

That's such a dumb statement. It's akin to me saying that the Bush Administration is treating Americans like a bunch of dumb retards by using terrorism to scare them and vote for him.

The fact is both sides have been beneficial to each other. idiots like you forget that it was the Republican Party that first started pandering to blacks after the civil war. Democrats wanted in on the action so they started pandering as well. The rest is history.

Narmer

Diamond Member
Aug 27, 2006
Originally posted by: Shivetya
<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Narmer
They're politicans, WTF do you expect, genius? Do your Republican masters behave differently? Is there a reason why you posted this considering it's so blatantly obvious that that's what politicians do? Kinda like saying water is wet.</end quote></div>

Republicans use fear of terrorism now.... where that annoys me using race digusts me.

Are you also disgusted when Whites in the South condone slavery and racial segregation by calling it "tradition"? Have you even been to the South?

Darwin333

Lifer
Dec 11, 2006
<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Shivetya
They're politicans, WTF do you expect, genius? Do your Republican masters behave differently? Is there a reason why you posted this considering it's so blatantly obvious that that's what politicians do? Kinda like saying water is wet.</end quote></div>

</end quote></div>

Are you also disgusted when Whites in the South condone slavery and racial segregation by calling it "tradition"? Have you even been to the South?

I LIVE in the South and that is complete and utter bullshit. You should be embarrassed for making such an absurd and untrue statement.

Mxylplyx

Diamond Member
Mar 21, 2007

</end quote></div>

Now who's the idiot? You just proved yourself to be one with such a stupid statement. I live in the heart of Alabama in an upper middle class neighborhood. So far, none of the many black families in our neighborhood have been lynched in their front yards.

beyoku

Golden Member
Aug 20, 2003
Originally posted by: Mxylplyx

</end quote></div>

Are you also disgusted when Whites in the South condone slavery and racial segregation by calling it "tradition"? Have you even been to the South?</end quote></div>

Now who's the idiot? You just proved yourself to be one with such a stupid statement. I live in the heart of Alabama in an upper middle class neighborhood. So far, none of the many black families in our neighborhood have been lynched in their front yards.

Racism /= racial brutality

Darthvoy

Golden Member
Aug 3, 2004
Originally posted by: Darwin333

</end quote></div>

Are you also disgusted when Whites in the South condone slavery and racial segregation by calling it "tradition"? Have you even been to the South?</end quote></div>

I LIVE in the South and that is complete and utter bullshit. You should be embarrassed for making such an absurd and untrue statement.

it may not be where you live, but I do have a bad experience. My ex g/f has family in North Carolina. One summer she decided to go there for two weeks, but I couldn't go because I had to work. When she came she told me that her brother told her it was a good idea that I didn't go with her to visit them because I am not white.