DirkBelig

Banned
Oct 15, 1999
I voted for him in '92, but wouldn't if I knew then what I knew now about how the economy really works. Saw him on "Meet The Press" yesterday endorse Bush.

StickHead

Sep 28, 2000
I think Perot could have won either of the elections he was in (92 & 96 right?) if he would have stuck with it and not decided to go it 2 weeks before the elections.

DataFly

Mar 12, 2000
I saw him on Larry King Live last week, and all I have to say is that I can not stand him.

He made at least 20 refernces to horce racing and how that somehow related to why you shouldn't vote for a third party. Wasn't he running as a third party candidate!?!?!?:confused:

Tominator

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Imagine another $2.47 A GALLON takled on to our fuel prices! You guys have a short memory! He has endorsed Bush.

zippy

Diamond Member
Nov 10, 1999
&quot;I saw Ross Perot on Larry King last night and he kept saying, &quot;Can I finish? Can...I...finish!? <rapidly>Can I finish? Can I finish? Can I finish?!</rapidity>&quot;

And <slowly>no one</slowness> was talking

-Dana Carvey stand up that is on Comedy Central a lot.

;)

JellyBaby

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2000
Today's 70 year old Perot is not the Perot of '92 and '96. Today he's a realist at best, sell-out at worst. How he can say everything he did about the Rs back then and today endorse them is beyond belief. What, did he &quot;get it wrong&quot; in the past two elections? Nothing has changed, folks, except Perot. He screwed up the Reform Party and now he's changed his mind completely and endorsed the enemy. Just a tad hypocritical don't you think? He's a crazed loon. I listened to his arguments on Meet the Press and on Larry King and his reasoning is very, very weak. Something smells distinctly wrong with his switch.

btw, I'm with zippy: Dana Carvey does a mean H. Ross Perot. &quot;Can I finish? Can I finish? Can-I-finish, Can-I-finish, Can-I-finish, Can-I-finish? Can...I...finish!?&quot; Try getting that in your head...it'll stick for days! :)