Perk Demanded That I Post This Here

olds

Elite Member
Mar 3, 2000
I think it hit home with him and I am doing as he asked.

nX9mF7L.jpg

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
Welcome to P&N Olds! Stick around and you can picks up some pointers for welcoming your basement guests.

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
I think it hit home with him and I am doing as he asked.

nX9mF7L.jpg

Hit home? Such projection. That must be the world you live in. o_O

I thought it was dead nuts funny, but Olds, dearie, you simply posted it in the wrong place, something you should have damn well known was the case. If only you'd been around these forums for awhile, you'd have known better. ;)

I sincerely hope you're not feeling you're a victim or feeling you're oppressed. Only a whiny, special snowflake pussy would feel that way . . . that the rules -- WAAAAAAA -- don't somehow apply to them. I'm confident that's not you. :D

<--------- Dreading his next visit to the basement. Olds probably won't even let me wear my formfitting chartreuse vinyl slave boy outfit, the big meanie. :oops:

Reactions: poofyhairguy

olds

Elite Member
Mar 3, 2000
Hit home? Such projection. That must be the world you live in. o_O

I thought it was dead nuts funny, but Olds, dearie, you simply posted it in the wrong place, something you should have damn well known was the case. If only you'd been around these forums for awhile, you'd have known better. ;)

I sincerely hope you're not feeling you're a victim or feeling you're oppressed. Only a whiny, special snowflake pussy would feel that way . . . that the rules -- WAAAAAAA -- don't somehow apply to them. I'm confident that's not you. :D

<--------- Dreading his next visit to the basement. Olds probably won't even let me wear my formfitting chartreuse vinyl slave boy outfit, the big meanie. :oops:
It clashes with your ball gag.

Perknose

Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
It clashes with your ball gag.
Put your glasses on, that's not a ball gag, it's your Mom's sore, distended nipple. Don't worry, though, I won't let the others know (outside of this thread, that is) that you're still nursing. But, hey, that's not important now (Airplane reference.)

This is P&N, and what is important is why you might be gleeful that a loutish ignoramus is about to be sworn in as Prez. Do you identify, or are you simply that stupid? Licking your basement floor clean of all those spilled . . . fluids . . . could have made you that way.

But seriously, your job, your very career as a gubmint worker, leeches off the public treasury. So, ummm, what was your bitch fit with liberals again? Because everyone knows you couldn't just be a flaming hypocrite robustly in favor of manly man, privatize everything, small gubmint EXCEPT when it puts the food on your table.

See, dearie? You're in P&N now. You can't just post a drive-by cartoon like some hit and run pussy and run away. Put your big boy pants on and engage, son.

Answer the questions. With substance, not just some hysterical, formless, whiny "libruls bad" attack rant.

Who knows? You might just learn something. ;)

olds

Elite Member
Mar 3, 2000
Put your glasses on, that's not a ball gag, it's your Mom's sore, distended nipple. Don't worry, though, I won't let the others know (outside of this thread, that is) that you're still nursing. But, hey, that's not important now (Airplane reference.)

This is P&N, and what is important is why you might be gleeful that a loutish ignoramus is about to be sworn in as Prez. Do you identify, or are you simply that stupid? Licking your basement floor clean of all those spilled . . . fluids . . . could have made you that way.

But seriously, your job, your very career as a gubmint worker, leeches off the public treasury. So, ummm, what was your bitch fit with liberals again? Because everyone knows you couldn't just be a flaming hypocrite robustly in favor of manly man, privatize everything, small gubmint EXCEPT when it puts the food on your table.

See, dearie? You're in P&N now. You can't just post a drive-by cartoon like some hit and run pussy and run away. Put your big boy pants on and engage, son.

Answer the questions. With substance, not just some hysterical, formless, whiny "libruls bad" attack rant.

Who knows? You might just learn something. ;)
If I wanted to learn to be a pompous windbag, I'd come straight to you. As it is, I am happy with my lot in life and see no need to engage a deluded, narcissistic troll. Not out any fear, though you will out class me with your sententious rhetoric, but instead out of a sense survival. You see, any time we communicate I have this strong urge to drive ice picks deep into my skull. I had the same urge with my eyeballs when you sent me that naked pic of you. :D

Reactions: NesuD

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
If I wanted to learn to be a pompous windbag, I'd come straight to you. As it is, I am happy with my lot in life and see no need to engage a deluded, narcissistic troll. Not out any fear, though you will out class me with your sententious rhetoric, but instead out of a sense survival. You see, any time we communicate I have this strong urge to drive ice picks deep into my skull. I had the same urge with my eyeballs when you sent me that naked pic of you. :D

Words too big to be a Real man. Must be one of them edumacated commie cucks.

Perknose

Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
So . . . you got nothing. Nothing but a whiny bitch attack. :p

Perknose

Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
How long until you two go balls deep? :p

Neither one of us want to be the bottom. It's a problem. :D

But back to the substance of P&N . . . why do you hate libruls? ;)

MooseNSquirrel

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2009
I believe the conservative corollary is

"Mom, when I grow older, I want to be a smart Republican".

"Choose wisely, you can only be one of those son".

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
I'm LMAO at Olds and Perk. You guys are funny as hell!!! :D:D:D
Both possess mastery of vocabulary and great senses of humor.
Great break!

Perknose

Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
I'm LMAO at Olds and Perk. You guys are funny as hell!!! :D:D:D
Both possess mastery of vocabulary and great senses of humor.
Up for a threesome? We do need someone to be a bottom. Or . . . just come to the basement and watch. Make-up hate sex is hawt! :p:D:p

Reactions: compuwiz1

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Up for a threesome? We do need someone to be a bottom. Or . . . just come to the basement and watch. Make-up hate sex is hawt! :p:D:p

I didn't know you'd be up right now, sweetie. :eek:

I'm ruminating of the old days, when we were a tight knit group. It was such fun with....
You
Russ
Harvey
Rio
Red
et al...just really fun times and we didn't have eleventy billion forums. You know what I'm saying.

Last edited: