Perhaps the "Coolest" song ever: Limp Bizkit -- Everything.

Sephiroth_IX

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 1999
This is original Limp Bizkit. Straight from the final track on Three Dollar Bill, Yall, Everything is one of my favs...

What do you guys think?

DesignDawg

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
I think Fred Durst has the most incredibly ridiculous pussy voice I have ever heard, and it makes anything that could possibly be considered good about the music moot.

Ricky
DesignDawg

mosdef

Banned
May 14, 2000
It troubles me that anyone would ever consider publicly stating the words Limp Bizkit and Coolest in the same sentence unless there was a not nearby

-mosdef

Sephiroth_IX

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 1999
Also - don't bash the song unless youve heard it. Ill guarantee it will be a surprise for anyone that has stereotyped LIMP.

DesignDawg

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Heard it. I stand by my words. --But YES< please do set up the shoutcast again.

Ricky
DesignDawg

SilentBoB

Golden Member
Nov 13, 1999
I have the Three Dollar Bill CD, I will have to whip it out and listen to his old school stuff. Bizkit used to be cool, man. I haven't bought a CD since Three Dollar Bill because it is all crap on the later CDs.

snow patrol

Diamond Member
Jan 24, 2000
I think Limp Bizkit are fu*king awful. There, I said it :Q That's just my opinion though, and I'm not bashing anyone who likes them. Where would we be, after all, if we all liked the same thing? :)

konichiwa

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
kami:

Yeah I figured that at the mention of Shoutcast. :p But how do I grab a stream? What's the address?

ltk007

Banned
Feb 24, 2000
Seph, hook me up with that mirror and we'll be spreading the dope jams to all the ppls of AT. :D

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
I haven't heard the song but I've heard enough of Limp biz that I will defend to the death when I say that any song of theirs is most definitely not &quot;[possibly] the coolest song ever&quot;.

Sephiroth_IX

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 1999
Ok.

<< don't bash the song unless youve heard it. Ill guarantee it will be a surprise for anyone that has stereotyped LIMP. >>

<< I haven't heard the song >>

What more can I say? I even told you it would be a surprise for YOU, and you still choose to stereotype.