• Guest, The rules for the P & N subforum have been updated to prohibit "ad hominem" or personal attacks against other posters. See the full details in the post "Politics and News Rules & Guidelines."

Question Performance of Antec 900 compared to CM H500P Mesh?

mopardude87

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 2018
Part of me wants the CM H500P Mesh, part of me wants to swap put my cpu cooler which prohibits side fan installation currently then deck out all possible 6 120mm fan spots with maybe max cfm or a mix of solid cfm+ rgb.

Anyone have both to compare? i do enjoy lower gpu temps and that side fan certainly does what no newer cases does. Cable management has been a chore but with modular psu and all i have somewhat managed it better then ever before. Currently its sorta a mess as i had plans to hop on a CM H500P Mesh. I will prob clean up if i opt to stay with this. Its like a old friend, its been through many builds going back to 2006. This one is a later revision with usb 3.0 which i use mainly for 2.0 devices.

mopardude87

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 2018
I'd recommend the Antec NX800 but it's hard to get right now: https://antec.com/product/case/nx800.php
Nice, sorry for the late response i got NO notification about a response. Thanks i will have a good look at that. Yeah it looks like a Antec 900 successor and if a bit cheaper then CM H500p Mesh i will be all over it. I loved this Antec 900 but its seen better days.

Last edited:

mopardude87

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 2018
CM cases are usually pretty solid. I love the two big 200mm fans.
Yeah my first one. I really wanted that NX800 but yeah that was not gonna be happening. The H500P Mesh will be fine. :) May be doing some mods to max out airflow like removing front filter and honey comb cover on rear and swapping the fans for 110cfm ones. I believe the current 3 fans all do like 75cfm?

ASK THE COMMUNITY