per the President Fox is now...

interchange

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
Will he hasn't called them fake news in that tweet -- just that they have even less understanding of wall negotiations than fake news. We'll see if they get back in his graces. But without Hannity, for example, it's pretty lonely in Trump land, and I'm more scared of him with no toxic puffery to ingest than with his regular serving of sludge.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
I think Fox is currently covering LIVE the WH news briefing with Sarah Sanders.
However.... CNN and MSNBC ARE NOT covering it on TV. Only via their website stream.
I find it interesting CNN and MSNBC decided not to cover this live event.
I wonder why?
Could it be CNN and MSNBC can already hear the lies flying out of Sanders pie hole.
(pie hole = mouth. felt needed clarifying, considering...)
Whoops! There Sarah goes.
Claiming the economy is great, unemployment is down, everything is peachy wonderful throughout America.

Just can't get over it. Nothing over at CNN and MSNBC.
This could be the best decision that CNN and MSNBC has ever made.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
I think Fox is currently covering LIVE the WH news briefing with Sarah Sanders.
However.... CNN and MSNBC ARE NOT covering it on TV. Only via their website stream.
I find it interesting CNN and MSNBC decided not to cover this live event.
I wonder why?
Could it be CNN and MSNBC can already hear the lies flying out of Sanders pie hole.
(pie hole = mouth. felt needed clarifying, considering...)
Whoops! There Sarah goes.
Claiming the economy is great, unemployment is down, everything is peachy wonderful throughout America.

Just can't get over it. Nothing over at CNN and MSNBC.
This could be the best decision that CNN and MSNBC has ever made.
Been wondering how long it was going to take. Don't care if he's the effing president or the mouth piece equivalent. Stop covering his lies!

Reactions: edblor

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
It is inevitable that you will see him start to discredit his primary mouthpiece as soon as the noose starts tightening. They are the competition, after all, and nothing will be better than post-president Trump's, Trump News Corps. The only truth is the truth that comes from Trump News.

SMOGZINN

Lifer
Jun 17, 2005
File this under 'Trump learns that when you grab the Fox by the tail if you let go it will turn and bite you.' Poor simple Donnie, he thought The Fox was his friend, but it was just using him to get into the hen house. I wonder if he will remember that when it wants something from him again?