People put toilets in weird places

Exterous

Super Moderator
Jun 20, 2006
Convenient access from outside. For the family that poops together. For those times that a doorway is just too inconvenient.

mUnWvbx.png

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Picture 16 of 28?

Please tell me this is not a VRBO.

Well there seems to be a chalkline/sheetrock dust on the plane where a wall would be, and the subfloor does look inconsistent in that space where you might imagine the bathroom to have been. However, that also seems to put the wall on top of that outlet? next to the toilet, so dunno.

Honestly, this is just OP posting some photos of his most recent fail build but trying to pass it off as some rando find on the internet.

Exterous

Super Moderator
Jun 20, 2006
Well there seems to be a chalkline/sheetrock dust on the plane where a wall would be, and the subfloor does look inconsistent in that space where you might imagine the bathroom to have been. However, that also seems to put the wall on top of that outlet? next to the toilet, so dunno.

I couldn't figure that out either. It's possible they added the outlet after tearing down the wall and capping sink lines but then why keep the toilet?

Honestly, this is just OP posting some photos of his most recent fail build but trying to pass it off as some rando find on the internet.

I just ended up with too many slums to lord over so I am unloading one of them

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008
Just in case anyone doesn't already know of the terrible real estate agent photos site...

(OP's pic would fit right in there...pretty similar theme to the one currently near the top of the page titled "That time when open plan living broke through the acceptability threshold." )

Somewhere on there is the one with a toilet on an open landing halfway up a staircase, which I think is even weirder, but I'm not going to go hunting for it...

https://terriblerealestateagentphotos.com/

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
When you read stories of young girls that are kidnapped and "escape" when they are 25 years old...this is the kind of house I picture they are trapped in.

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
You folks obviously haven't experienced lowest end but still way overpriced hovels in Manhattan. Toilets in the living room/bedroom/kitchen. I wish I were kidding. I'm not.

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
Just in case anyone doesn't already know of the terrible real estate agent photos site...

(OP's pic would fit right in there...pretty similar theme to the one currently near the top of the page titled "That time when open plan living broke through the acceptability threshold." )

Somewhere on there is the one with a toilet on an open landing halfway up a staircase, which I think is even weirder, but I'm not going to go hunting for it...

https://terriblerealestateagentphotos.com/

Lol these are great.