People Getting Punched Just Before Eating

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

paulxcook

Diamond Member
May 1, 2005
This is much funnier than half the crap that gets posted on ATOT (like that retarded stoner parachute video). Iran So Far Away was also funny. Why not have stuff like this on SNL? Much funnier than the terrible skits they do currently.

Jschmuck2

Diamond Member
Jul 13, 2005
For those of you who don't find this funny (which it is, for the record) what DO you think is funny?

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
Originally posted by: Jschmuck2
For those of you who don't find this funny (which it is, for the record) what DO you think is funny?

Just about anything else. That was perhaps the single most unfunny clip I have ever seen. It definitely was the most stupid.

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
Originally posted by: paulxcook
This is much funnier than half the crap that gets posted on ATOT (like that retarded stoner parachute video). Iran So Far Away was also funny. Why not have stuff like this on SNL? Much funnier than the terrible skits they do currently.

I'm about 98% certain this WAS shown on SNL. The Digital Shorts have been one of the high points of the show in the last while.

paulxcook

Diamond Member
May 1, 2005
Originally posted by: nakedfrog

I'm about 98% certain this WAS shown on SNL. The Digital Shorts have been one of the high points of the show in the last while.

Oh. I thought digital shorts were things they just put on the web. If they put them on TV, nevermind.

lokiju

Lifer
May 29, 2003
Originally posted by: nakedfrog

I concur.

I stopped watching SNL for years and started giving it a chance a few months ago again and the Digital Shorts are the best most of the time.

rsd

Platinum Member
Dec 30, 2003
I think Sambergs skits are hillarious. By far the best thing about SNL nowadays. I lol'd at this when it was on tv (as well as the narnia and iran ones among others), and again now.

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999

Those are recent SNL bits.