people are flushing toilets 10 times, 15 times, as opposed to once

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
" US President Donald Trump tells a White House meeting that the government will look into the problem of toilets that need flushing '15 times' "
But in the meantime, lets take SNAP away from 700,00 people so they and their kids don't have enough to eat.
Fuck you cheeto and your corrupt administration.

Well I can see how not having food to eat will help with the flushing thingi.

Lanyap

Elite Member
Dec 23, 2000
LOL, my early '70's house has an early '70's Kohler 7 Gallon toilet, I refuse to replace it, when the going gets tough it marches forward, unfazed. I think I could flush a raincoat if I wanted.

I remember when they started dropping the gallons. They didn't re-engineer the flow so it wouldn't flush a normal deuce. They finally got it working better then they reduced it again. They have gotten better at it over the past 10 years, but yes, this is still a concern for many everyday republicans since they are so full of poop. :D

“I have a perfect poop everyday. It’s big and stinky. I am the poop king. When I drop a deuce everybody listens. Forget an Act of Congress, I have a Presidential Dump. Toilet flushing is a serious problem that I can fix. Please elect me for 2020.”

Last edited:

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
It will be nice to have a Prez who doesn't feel the need to run their mouth constantly about stupid shit so they can be the center of the fucking universe. Somebody with some humility.

Reactions: DarthKyrie
Feb 4, 2009
I remember when they started dropping the gallons. They didn't re-engineer the flow so it wouldn't flush a normal deuce. They finally got it working better then they reduced it again. They have gotten better at it over the past 10 years, but yes, this is still a concern for many everyday republicans since they are so full of poop. :D

“I have a perfect poop everyday. It’s big and stinky. I am the poop king. When I drop a deuce everybody listens. Forget an Act of Congress, I have a Presidential Dump. Toilet flushing is a serious problem that I can fix. Please elect me for 2020.”

I have wondered why the high efficiency crappers haven’t gone back to the old water closet design. Raise the tank an additional foot or two, let gravity handle the force.

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Here’s the abridged, unofficial text of his speech (unofficial as the White House will never release an actual recording!)

12ac8d9523523c7885a1bc220aaef3b6.jpg

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
See I told ya all!! The government knows everything about your bathroom habits!! Maybe the toilet flushing handle has a camera in it.....or a flush-o-meter...

BonzaiDuck

Lifer
Jun 30, 2004
So we're in California -- So-Cal. Nobody's "turned off the water yet; we live in a townhome-condominium neighborhood, with the water provided under common property budget. But we try to conserve. For the seniors in this house, we bought tall toilets in 2017 and they were 0.8 gpf units. I was collecting rainwater from the roof and patio canopy in 32-gallon vinyl cans, using it to water the garden even though our soaker-hoses have minimal impact on the association's consumption. I got through half a summer using stored rainwater for the garden.

The toilets? It is true, given the fact that I'm a pretty healthy old 72-year-old fart, and my daily evacuation around 9AM is a giant massive-gassive-poopy-doopy-shitty-gritty-lumpy-dumpie-happy-crappy-farty-party. Some days, I've thought to call USGS to notify a discovery of a new landmark -- a new mountain. So what happens, if you don't flush half way through dropping your whole Deuce in the terlit, it occasionally gets plugged up, and you might flush two or three times before worry that it will overflow the toilet bowl rim. Occasionally, a plunger becomes handy.

But I prefer 0.8 GPF terlits now.

Next time, people should elect a president who lives a normal life with normal circumstances like everyone else. This one doesn't just have problems with his craps. He has shit for brains.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS....
How and why in the first place does his become an issue?
And... for a president? For any president?
Is this just another impeachment distraction?
Is this serious?
Is Melania complaining about the skid marks on his shorts?
WHAT for gods sake set this off?
Who do we have in the Whitehouse as president, the kid from the show Two And A Half Men?
What are we to call those Trumpies now? The skid-marks crowd?

evident

Lifer
Apr 5, 2005
Maybe if he reversed the stupid gas can regulations I can agree with. But I have no problem with low flow toilets that use .5 in my house.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008
He wasn't properly
Here’s the abridged, unofficial text of his speech (unofficial as the White House will never release an actual recording!)

12ac8d9523523c7885a1bc220aaef3b6.jpg

Is that someone's satire? If so it's great work, because It absolutely sounds like his 'voice'. If I'd read it in some entirely unexpected context I'd still immediately think "Trump". However, the bit about "not wanting an orange look" sounds just a bit too satirical to be true.

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008

Oh Lord. That's a good maxim - I just keep forgetting it. So Trump knows he's orange, feels a need to explain it away, but doesn't want to acknowledge that anyone can see it?

There is something about Trump's whole speaking-style that I'm sure could be analysed by someone a lot sharper at such things than I am. There's something 'there', a just-below-the-surface-message, that I can''t quite explicate, in the nature of his rambling, ellipsis-filled, stream-of-conciousness delivery.

It's as if he often feels he has to just keep talking, to head-off a creeping feeling of existential panic or something. Even if he at some level probably has an inkling that he isn't making any sense. Or is it just narcissism, that he thinks even his most incoherent half-formed thoughts are worthy of being shared with the whole world? (a risky allegation to make on a web-forum, come to think of it, but at least this isn't Twitter)

Lanyap

Elite Member
Dec 23, 2000
I have wondered why the high efficiency crappers haven’t gone back to the old water closet design. Raise the tank an additional foot or two, let gravity handle the force.

That or make a dial adjustable direct water flow toilet. Start out with the commercial toilet and modify it with a dial (#1-5). You could set a limit for the amount of water at #5. So if the wife ate Chinese last night and drops a heavy one the next morning she can crank up the dial to the limit. You come along later and have a skinny one so you dial the water down to a #2. Of course it would be electronically controlled so you add Bluetooth and an app and voila!

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
First POTUS ever to publicly discuss the toilet flushing practices of his fellow Americans.

So many firsts for this POTUS. Each one a shiny new turd.

ftfy, though I assume that's what you were implying, anyway. :D

Last edited: