people are flushing toilets 10 times, 15 times, as opposed to once

Feb 4, 2009
Above is a quote from the President.
No Mr. President people are not flushing 10-15 times per dump.
People who consistently eat at McDonalds or KFC flush 10-15 time per visit.
Eat some god damned veggies Mr. President. I suspect another Fuck You Libs moment is coming. The President will ban all low water use toilets and move us back to the 2 gallon flush days.

For the record our last apartment had a hyper efficient toilet. Two flushed at most.
I think that toilet was .68 gallons
Regarding his complaint about water pressure, he should handle that during infrastructure week.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
Eat some god damned veggies Mr. President. I suspect another Fuck You Libs moment is coming. The President will ban all low water use toilets and move us back to the 2 gallon flush days.

For the record our last apartment had a hyper efficient toilet. Two flushed at most.
Regarding his complaint about water pressure, he should handle that during infrastructure week.

2 gallons what kind of fancy pants elitist are you? Toilets stopped being good when they dropped below 5 gallons per flush. Even those 3 gallon toilets have to be flushed like 4 times each.

/s for the slow

Seriously though what kind of weird ass shit does the 🍊 💩 actually follow to even come up with this stuff?

Reactions: DarthKyrie

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
" My shits are the biglyest you've ever seen.....many people are saying this....that's why Melanie and I have seperate bathrooms....In Trump Tower my bathroom was on it's own floor by itself, many people don't know that....I'd spend a half and hour or more just flushing."

zzyzxroad

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2017

I think we should revert back to the plumbing used by our Founding Fathers.

Plus, what's up with these new bulbs. They make me look so orange.

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
We have a constitutional crisis in DC, we have the fat bastard in NK threatening to call the cheeto, a dotard again, publicly.
There's global warming problems and our NATO allies can't trust anything we do as a country.

And our fat bastard is worrying about 15 toilet flushes and dripping showers.
pfffttttttt. This moron can't even count to 15 so I doubt it was more than 2 flushes.
There is something wrong with his brain. It's broken. The Mooch did say recently as we proceed with this impeachment that
he will get worse. This looks like he's really starting to lose it.

" US President Donald Trump tells a White House meeting that the government will look into the problem of toilets that need flushing '15 times' "
But in the meantime, lets take SNAP away from 700,000 people so they and their kids don't have enough to eat.
Fuck you cheeto and your corrupt administration.

Last edited:

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
The best part of that "totally normal" speech is: "For the most part, you have many states where they have so much water, it comes down - it’s called rain. They don’t know what to do with it. … Well, Trump calls it "rain", it's a totally original word that he thought up all by himself, like "dog".

It makes you wonder, when he says shit like this, if he has this mental image of a big pile of water hanging over a state and it gets so big it comes down and everyone is running around yelling "what do we do?!"

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
It is peak Trump where he feels the need to get the EPA involved in finding a way to flush his massive KFC fueled shits.

• Haha

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
I suspect that this is one of those situations where someone on his staff has, in desperation, told him that this is an important issue he needs to sort out just so that it stops him from fucking up something important.
I used to use the same technique when my kids were toddlers.

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
As someone who knows some Trumpanzees, the "government controlling your toilet" has been a complaint of their for decades. Trump just won some brownie points from them.

Where as I think the Cheeto is talking about his lame !@# towers, maybe they lack water pressure. Personally I wouldn't know, never lived or even visited a high rise.

• Haha

BUTCH1

Lifer
Jul 15, 2000
LOL, my early '70's house has an early '70's Kohler 7 Gallon toilet, I refuse to replace it, when the going gets tough it marches forward, unfazed. I think I could flush a raincoat if I wanted.

Feb 4, 2009
We should turn this into a "is he healthy" thread like the deplorables would do in 2016.

Sounds like someone who is taking a shit that requires 10-15 flushes isn't healthy. Maybe he has Chronin's disease and is shitting for hours at a time? Why else would he need to flush so often?