Gothgar

Lifer
Sep 1, 2004
meh, first two werent anything good

now if tthis was Half Life 2: ep 3 it would be something to cry about

Ika

Lifer
Mar 22, 2006
Oh man... I totally thought this thread was about HL2: Ep3.

jonks

Lifer
Feb 7, 2005
I really liked the first and got the second with a coupon, haven't played it yet. I'm definitely disappointed and a little surprised given their pretty large fanbase. Maybe they should have done promotions differently or gave out a bunch of copies of the first game to spur interest. Ah well, there's plenty else to play I guess.

BoredWork

Feb 20, 2010
the first 2 werent going to win any big game awards but, they were fun time wasters. :) i was a bit disappointed to hear they werent making more.

RadiclDreamer

Diamond Member
Aug 8, 2004
meh, first two werent anything good

now if tthis was Half Life 2: ep 3 it would be something to cry about

I loved them both, the humor was fantastic and the gameplay was very good. This is what pisses me off about "episodic content" I've now been fucked by sin episodes and PA and possibly even HL2 ep 3

Fox5

Diamond Member
Jan 31, 2005
I loved them both, the humor was fantastic and the gameplay was very good. This is what pisses me off about "episodic content" I've now been fucked by sin episodes and PA and possibly even HL2 ep 3

Heh, I also got sin episodes, one of the first games to do the whole 'episodic content' thing. It had pretty big buzz around it, and it wasn't a bad game. Then it promptly died.