Pennsylvania GOP official resigns over post calling black NFL players 'baboons'

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009
The GOP.....only the finest people who seemingly cannot control their racist tendencies......but maybe she isn't a bit racist.....that blacks are indeed baboons that should return to Africa.

A Pennsylvania GOP official has resigned after she was caught repeatedly referring to black NFL players as “baboons” on Facebook in heated posts that ripped the Pittsburgh Steelers for kneeling during the national anthem.

Carla Maloney, a former secretary for the Republican Committee of Beaver County, resigned shortly after her 2017 comments were unearthed.

Many of them were published after a Sept. 24, 2017 football game, in which many Pittsburgh Steelers players declined to take to the field for the national anthem.

“Tired of these over paid ignorant blacks telling me what I should believe in. I will tell you what I believe in and that is our Flag the National Anthem and America period end of story,” she allegedly wrote, according to The Times. “You don’t like it here go to Africa see how you like it there. We are all Americans not African American not Hispanic American. WE ARE ALL AMERICAN.”

“How many men and women have lost limbs or died to protect this county and you baboons want respect,” she complained. “If you want respect you need to earn it and so far you haven’t. Stop watching, or going to a game and paying for over priced food, water and tickets. Let’s so how the baboons get paid when white people stop paying their salaries.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...ack-nfl-players-baboons/ar-BBMMsxD?li=BBnbfcQ

umbrella39

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004
Why resign? I figured this would just garner her more votes from the crazy gop base?

Nah, she violated the first rule of Repug Club... don't get caught and secondary to the bylaws:

We must all ceremoniously turn our backs on you now while we make anonymous donations to your GoFundMe page...

Reactions: Meghan54 and Aegeon

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
"She also griped of “reverse racism,” and targeted the Steelers specifically, deeming them “just as bad as the rest of the over paid baboons.”
“How many men and women have lost limbs or died to protect this county and you baboons want respect,” she complained. “If you want respect you need to earn it and so far you haven’t. Stop watching, or going to a game and paying for over priced food, water and tickets. Let’s so how the baboons get paid when white people stop paying their salaries.”"

Wow, just wow.:eek:

No blaming alcohol or Ambien on that one.

Reactions: jameny5

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
i made this for the playoff game last year but it's applicable again:

Q8k2BVb.png

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
What does it mean to believe in the Flag and National Anthem? Do they dispense Wisdom of some sort?

Reactions: pete6032

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
What does it mean to believe in the Flag and National Anthem? Do they dispense Wisdom of some sort?
Songs and pieces of cloth are more valuable than, uh, those people. If you're a US conservative.

pete6032

Diamond Member
Dec 3, 2010
“What we have in this country right now is reverse racism. I am so sick of the name calling, rioting, shooting, and looting. I don’t know when but there will be another civil war in this country soon (sic) than later.

She's sick of the name calling, racism and violence so she calls black people baboons and predicts a civil war.

Reactions: Vic

pauldun170

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2011
Damn. She went all in with her comments. Usually its a minor slip up or just one innapropriate word.
She just kept on going.

Waiting for Trump to tweet that she was unfairly treated.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Damn. She went all in with her comments. Usually its a minor slip up or just one innapropriate word.
She just kept on going.

Waiting for Trump to tweet that she was unfairly treated.

This usually happens when the little racist fool feels vindication and support for their racist, archaic beliefs. This kind of support often comes from a leader of some sort--someone that the little racist looks up to as an authority figure that is both representative of their value system and acts as an authorized mouthpiece and example of the core values and policies of your larger discourse/social/political group.

In most cases, if the true inherent bigotry of this person were not popularly supported by her larger community, then she likely would not have repeated her public vocalization of her true self after facing such direct and necessary criticism. She is absolutely empowered, as are many in her community. We have seen this grow for a couple of years now.

I wonder where they feel that they are getting support for this type of value system?

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
i got your joke :)

does sports venue food being overpriced count as a valid response for the "things you agree with the 'other side' on" thread? :D
I think so. Were either getting ripped off by capitalists or big government, something for everyone to hate.