Pence Blocks Fauci, Birx from Appearing on CNN after Network Stops Airing Full White House Coronavirus Briefings

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
Recently NBC has also began breaking off these daily briefings, I DVR Lester Holt but had been seeing that dumb-fuck blabbering on and on still at 6 :30 and overrunning NBC nightly news. Shithead knows many just want to see and hear from Fauci so shithead makes him go last. Then he's on Twitter bragging about "ratings", Jesus F-ing Christ, people are dying here and many are flat broke, and now unemployed. Sections of the economy shut down 100% and this F-ing asshole thinks it's a "ratings" contest. Biden's campaign should take note and deliver a searing fucking ad showing this asswipe in action.
As I said before, they need to take multiple clips from his briefings and make them into campaign ads for Biden/Dems.
Put on those parts where, during the COVID-19 briefings, he talking about TV ratings. Blast that over and over and over.

The orange menace is writing all of Biden's campaign ads.
Look what the Lincoln Project is doing with them.

The videos are down the page.

Here's the newest one from a couple days ago

Last edited:
Reactions: tweaker2

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
I guess I can only post 2 YouTubes a post

Last edited:

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
Recently NBC has also began breaking off these daily briefings, I DVR Lester Holt but had been seeing that dumb-fuck blabbering on and on still at 6 :30 and overrunning NBC nightly news. Shithead knows many just want to see and hear from Fauci so shithead makes him go last. Then he's on Twitter bragging about "ratings", Jesus F-ing Christ, people are dying here and many are flat broke, and now unemployed. Sections of the economy shut down 100% and this F-ing asshole thinks it's a "ratings" contest. Biden's campaign should take note and deliver a searing fucking ad showing this asswipe in action.
I have a feeling that Biden can have a very sharp tongue when he wants to and that Trump is going to try and get under his skin... and when he does, Biden is gonna put the bite on and bite hard. Biden will have no lack of ammunition, one incredible understatement! Biden can get angry and I think he will. Trump will reach for the venal because that's what he is.The debates are gonna be a spectacle.

Last edited:
Reactions: BUTCH1

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
I have a feeling that Biden can have a very sharp tongue when he wants to and that Trump is going to try and get under his skin... and when he does, Biden is gonna put the bite on and bite hard. He will have no lack of ammunition. Biden can get angry and I think he will. The debates are gonna be a spectacle.

Who says that there will be debates? Let Trump lie on his own time.

Reactions: hal2kilo

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
Who says that there will be debates? Let Trump lie on his own time.
Biden won't shy away. If Trump refuses, his ass is nothing more than grass. Speaking personally, any Trump is too much Trump, so I won't be disappointed at not seeing or hearing him. I find him repulsive ALL THE TIME. But debates with Biden I'm going to have to watch in morbid fascination. Then probably take a shower immediately.

Last edited:

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000

The reason for this stupid ratings game Trump and Pence is playing is that the medical experts who work for them are on the side of the populace's health and welfare while Trump and his lackeys are only concerned for the health and welfare of the jobs they are now barely hanging on to.

As you've already made known, Trump and his political allies want to appear to be in control of this debacle of a response while also shedding any and all responsibility/accountability for how bad of a job they're doing. While the medical experts who hold those positions of leadership within the Trump admin. are trying to put out meaningful and factual advice on how the populace should be caring for themselves, the Trump assholes are trying to shut them up because these medical experts are contradicting the lies that Trump and Friends are using to shape the narrative of this crisis into their own disingenuous advantage.

Trump wants these medical experts to tow the party line by praising him and giving him all the credit for anything worthwhile that's being done in regard to mitigating the spread of the virus while these medico's are only concerned with doing their jobs as best they are able to.

BUTCH1

Lifer
Jul 15, 2000
The reason for this stupid ratings game Trump and Pence is playing is that the medical experts who work for them are on the side of the populace's health and welfare while Trump and his lackeys are only concerned for the health and welfare of the jobs they are now barely hanging on to.

As you've already made known, Trump and his political allies want to appear to be in control of this debacle of a response while also shedding any and all responsibility/accountability for how bad of a job they're doing. While the medical experts who hold those positions of leadership within the Trump admin. are trying to put out meaningful and factual advice on how the populace should be caring for themselves, the Trump assholes are trying to shut them up because these medical experts are contradicting the lies that Trump and Friends are using to shape the narrative of this crisis into their own disingenuous advantage.

Trump wants these medical experts to tow the party line by praising him and giving him all the credit for anything worthwhile that's being done in regard to mitigating the spread of the virus while these medico's are only concerned with doing their jobs as best they are able to.
I don't think even Trump has the balls to fire Fauci at this point, he's won the respect of everyone by telling it as he see's it and giving zero fucks about Trumps feel's.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
I don't think even Trump has the balls to fire Fauci at this point, he's won the respect of everyone by telling it as he see's it and giving zero fucks about Trumps feel's.
I think he could fire Faucik and move Birks to the forefront. Not quite as respected as Fauci but she is willing to fluff Trump on occasion.