Pelosi

allisolm

Elite Member
Administrator
Jan 2, 2001
Pelosi squeaks by as Speaker of the House with 216 votes for her and 211 for others.

Reactions: esquared
Nov 8, 2012
I'd prefer the post be filled by the most qualified person, regardless of age.

lol if you think being an old-hag is the credentials for qualifications....

Regardless, enjoy a huge conservative blow-out in 2 years when nothing is accomplished.

It's not a matter of "The most qualified" it's a matter of "who can get shit done".

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
I think she's on record as this being he last stint.

Yeah I don’t think her face could be stretched any further or her boobs would be sitting on her head. I joke... But I love Nancy. She’s a powerful woman and she did impeach Donald Trump even though that failed it wasn’t her fault. It failed because republicans have their heads up Donald Trump’s backside. And not only will Donald Trump be a one term president, thanks to Nancy Donald Trump will be an impeached one term president.

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009

Regardless, enjoy a huge conservative blow-out in 2 years when nothing is accomplished.

It's not a matter of "The most qualified" it's a matter of "who can get shit done".

Damn....you be a bitter, old man. Face it....Trump lost. Get over it.

Nov 8, 2012
Damn....you be a bitter, old man. Face it....Trump lost. Get over it.
I didn't vote for him 4 years ago and didn't vote for him in November. Why would I care?

Im telling you that nothing will get done, even with a Democrat super majority. Enjoy your blissful partisan thinking as you continue to believe santa will come.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009

It's like watching Fox News.