Pelosi formally asks for ethics probe of Wu

her209

No Lifer
Oct 11, 2000
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/politics/pelosi_formally_asks_for_ethics_S2s4qPIlLYh866zRsUKCEP

WuTigerCostume.jpg

Does this qualify David Wu as having a furry fetish?

Texashiker

Lifer
Dec 18, 2010
Wu has been accused of "aggressive sexual behavior" - sounds like a typical male to me.

Last I heard, people that were elected into congress did not have to be castrated.

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
Deport Tigers back to Asia or keep them securely locked in zoos. Of course this mainly applies to sporting teams calling themselves Tigers, but what the hay, surely we can include some congress critters too.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Politicians caught with deviant fetishes: it's ggggGGGRRRRRRREAT!

Schadenfroh

Elite Member
Mar 8, 2003
The latest allegations are not the first suggestions of inappropriate behavior from the congressman.
His erratic conduct prior to his re-election in 2010 prompted his staff to stage two interventions urging him to seek psychiatric care.

reportedly took place in November 2010 with the daughter of a longtime friend -- had been consensual

Hmm, wonder if the police will go Kahn on him if this turns into a rape or TSA accusation?

Fear No Evil

Diamond Member
Nov 14, 2008
Of course if this were a Republican this would probably be running before the debt ceiling stories. Depraved behavior from Democrats is pretty much accepted and the norm.

Fear No Evil

Diamond Member
Nov 14, 2008
Fixed that for ya.

Plenty of depraved Republicans out there too, idiot.

Never said there wasn't. I just said Democrats are held to a different standard. It looks like he is now actually resigning his position.. almost unheard of for a Dem..

Fear No Evil

Diamond Member
Nov 14, 2008
... by places you'd never consider credible anyway.. so you should probably kwitcherbitchin.

The rest of us... who aren't partisan idiots... call a spade a spade.

Seems like about all you have done is say 'But Republicans' in this thread... I guess in your partisan mind thats calling a spade a spade.. amiright? :)

zsdersw

Lifer
Oct 29, 2003
Seems like about all you have done is say 'But Republicans' in this thread... I guess in your partisan mind thats calling a spade a spade.. amiright? :)

Nope. I corrected your initial statement and pointed out your push-away-with-one-hand-bring-toward-with-another attitude toward media outlets. You criticize media for their biases, yet you would always think they're biased anyway no matter what stories they tell. That's a textbook example of partisan idiot.

Last edited:

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Hey look, another thread where FNE posts his classic partisan threadcrap and then accuses others of being partisan!

Someone should turn that into a drinking game (providing they have the liver for it).

Fear No Evil

Diamond Member
Nov 14, 2008
Nope. I corrected your initial statement and pointed out your push-away-with-one-hand-bring-toward-with-another attitude toward media outlets. You criticize media for their biases, yet you would always think they're biased anyway. That's a textbook example of partisan idiot.

So are you a partisan idiot then since you admit you haven't called a spade a spade?