Pelosi borrowing from Iran's photoshop play book

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Oct 16, 1999
Hey guys, so Nancy Pelosi had female members of congress photoshopped into a picture of female members of congress and called the picture "female members of congress." Outrage amiright?

Apr 27, 2012
Hey guys, so Nancy Pelosi had female members of congress photoshopped into a picture of female members of congress and called the picture "female members of congress." Outrage amiright?

She PHOTOSHOPPED them in, this is a lie and is typical of that pos. Do you not see anything wrong with what she did?

Doppel

Lifer
Feb 5, 2011
Yea, there really isn't much going on in the world right now. Got to post something.
Multiple new sources picked up on this. Started with AP, was on NBC nightly news as well, yahoo news, msn, ad infinitum.

I can't believe how much butthurt group think this thread has dredged up among some folk here, it's really embarrassing. I understand some people find this uninteresting but geeze it's like I kicked an ant hill the anger that this has fomented.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Multiple new sources picked up on this. Started with AP, was on NBC nightly news as well, yahoo news, msn, ad infinitum.

I can't believe how much butthurt group think this thread has dredged up among some folk here, it's really embarrassing. I understand some people find this uninteresting but geeze it's like I kicked an ant hill the anger that this has fomented.

Yes, they picked up the story of her response to the non story.

More faux outrage please!

Apr 27, 2012

That's the problem they cant think for themselves but have to rely on the talking points and their media. Just look at this thread and its amazing the amount of group think from them

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
Do you not see anything wrong with what she did?

What "wrong" did she do really?

Was any of those women photoshopped in, not elected members of Congress?

Was the picture supposed to capture that exact moment of time or was it to display the Dem women of the new Congress?

Apr 27, 2012
What "wrong" did she do really?

Was any of those women photoshopped in, not elected members of Congress?

Was the picture supposed to capture that exact momment of time or was it to display the dem women of the new Congress?

This has already been explained, those women were NOT AT THE ACTUAL SHOOT BUT WERE PHOTOSHOPPED IN. You dont think there is anything dishonest about that? And the fact that it was that pos garbage scum pelosi was behind this who has shown that she cant be trusted

She needs to admit the truth and take out the doctored photo.

marincounty

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2005
We get it, you hate Nancy Pelosi. Why, I am not quite sure. She's a woman, and she's a Democrat, and she's powerful.
Righties are always making fun of her looks because they are classless monkeys.
She is 72 years old. I'm curious to know are there good looking Republican women that are 72 years old? Didn't think so.

DrPizza

Administrator Elite Member Goat Whisperer
Mar 5, 2001
www.slatebrookfarm.com
Doppel & incorruptible & michal1980 said:
OMG In my high school yearbook, when students were absent from team photographs, they photoshopped the missing students into the photos. And here, all this time, I thought the point was to show who was on the team. Little did I realize that the yearbook editors are fraudulent scumbags!
Obvious fake quote is obvious, but pretty much sums up their point of view. Wait - point of view indicates that at least some small amount of thought went into forming their opinions. I'm not so certain that any thought *could* have gone into it.

DrPizza

Mar 5, 2001
www.slatebrookfarm.com
She needs to admit the truth and take out the doctored photo.

You need to admit the truth - that you're an idiot who doesn't read posts & is only here to troll. Because, as has been mentioned multiple times in this thread, THE ORIGINAL RELEASE OF THE PHOTO SAID THAT THEY HAD BEEN PHOTOSHOPPED IN.

Apr 27, 2012
You need to admit the truth - that you're an idiot who doesn't read posts & is only here to troll. Because, as has been mentioned multiple times in this thread, THE ORIGINAL RELEASE OF THE PHOTO SAID THAT THEY HAD BEEN PHOTOSHOPPED IN.

I just checked the article that they had been photoshopped in. But that is not my main problem. My issue is that she did this, those women were late for the photo, they should have waited or cancelled but I dont think its right to photoshop them in. Considering these politicians are paid by the taxpayer would it have hurt them to come in extra early?

Also I am a harsh critic of pelosi, her views are flawed and dont work and she is an idiot. She also supports obama who I criticize.

Honestly, Don't you think that if the republicans had done this then there would be outrage over it?

Also your yearbook example is flawed because that is a school and these are politicians paid by the TAXPAYER. The yearbook is a petty issue and not many people would actually care about it.

As well this is the same pelosi who called the Tea Partiers "nazis"

http://www.weeklystandard.com/weblogs/TWSFP/2009/04/house_democrat_leaders_tea_par.asp

Finally I am not a troll, My views are much different than from democrats and republicans and do go against the status quo so some members think I am an idiot or crazy:mad:

sigurros81

Platinum Member
Nov 30, 2010
I just checked the article that they had been photoshopped in. But that is not my main problem. My issue is that she did this, those women were late for the photo, they should have waited or cancelled but I dont think its right to photoshop them in. Considering these politicians are paid by the taxpayer would it have hurt them to come in extra early?

Also I am a harsh critic of pelosi, her views are flawed and dont work and she is an idiot. She also supports obama who I criticize.

Honestly, Don't you think that if the republicans had done this then there would be outrage over it?

Also your yearbook example is flawed because that is a school and these are politicians paid by the TAXPAYER. The yearbook is a petty issue and not many people would actually care about it.

As well this is the same pelosi who called the Tea Partiers "nazis"

http://www.weeklystandard.com/weblogs/TWSFP/2009/04/house_democrat_leaders_tea_par.asp

Finally I am not a troll, My views are much different than from democrats and republicans and do go against the status quo so some members think I am an idiot or crazy:mad:

God forbid someone misses a yearbook press photoshoot because they have actual work to do or family matters to attend to, lol. And you're an idiot because you delete your own posts and theads because you got dismantled and ridiculed by the community for your pseudo, trolling logic, and you got butthurt :p

Last edited:
Apr 27, 2012
God forbid someone misses a yearbook press photoshoot because they have actual work to do or family matters to attend to, lol. And you're an idiot because you delete your own posts and theads because you got dismantled and ridiculed by the community for your pseudo, trolling logic, and you got butthurt :p

I deleted my post because I felt the thread had run its course, it was the same thing going over and over and Christmas is finished so there is no point to the thread.

Doppel

Lifer
Feb 5, 2011
We get it, you hate Nancy Pelosi. Why, I am not quite sure. She's a woman, and she's a Democrat, and she's powerful.
Righties are always making fun of her looks because they are classless monkeys.
She is 72 years old. I'm curious to know are there good looking Republican women that are 72 years old? Didn't think so.
You're severely projecting here. I enjoyed the contradiction in one short post, though and bolded and underlined for you where it is, unless you're admitting to being a classless monkey.
THE ORIGINAL RELEASE OF THE PHOTO SAID THAT THEY HAD BEEN PHOTOSHOPPED IN.
Are you sure? Absolutely nothing I saw made that clear.

Last edited:

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
^^^What does it matter? Seriously, who's the victim? The American People? They don't give a rat's ass if they were there at that exact moment or not.

DrPizza

Mar 5, 2001
www.slatebrookfarm.com
Are you sure? Absolutely nothing I saw made that clear.
How about you start reading through your own thread. Someone posted a link within the first 2 dozen posts. Perhaps if you had read people's replies in this thread, you wouldn't look like such a tard for so long.

But when her office released the photo, all the women in the party appeared. A Pelosi spokesman attached a message to the picture, noting it had been altered to add lawmakers who arrived late.
I'm not sure if you realize how stupid you and two others appear in this thread for making an issue out of this. The exact same thing is done in high school yearbooks & many many other resources on a nearly daily basis. The intent of such a photo is to show the group - not to show who showed up on time, and who was otherwise occupied.

And, even if they never stated it, it still isn't an issue. That you three are claiming that there was some sort of intention to deceive makes you look like a bunch of simpletons.

michal1980

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2003
How about you start reading through your own thread. Someone posted a link within the first 2 dozen posts. Perhaps if you had read people's replies in this thread, you wouldn't look like such a tard for so long.

I'm not sure if you realize how stupid you and two others appear in this thread for making an issue out of this. The exact same thing is done in high school yearbooks & many many other resources on a nearly daily basis. The intent of such a photo is to show the group - not to show who showed up on time, and who was otherwise occupied.

And, even if they never stated it, it still isn't an issue. That you three are claiming that there was some sort of intention to deceive makes you look like a bunch of simpletons.

oh look more lefty spin.

photo's are meant to capture moments.

otherwise its fantasy.

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
oh look more lefty spin.

otherwise its fantasy.

Bush_mission_accomplished.jpg

Sep 12, 2004
Honestly, the left does itself no favors by harping on this photo. It's the very same distortions from the left regarding this photo that has prompted the OP to crap on the Pelosi photo. All you've managed to do is to demonstrate that faux outrage is something both sides engage in.

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
I really didn't know that it was possible for human beings to be as stupid as Incorruptible, michal1980, and Doppel. I don't even know if stupid is the proper word ... no, sorry I have to correct that, human beings is the improper part. I don't see how anything that is as stupid as those three can be still considered human beings. The posts by the three of them in this thread are without a doubt the most idiotic things I've ever seen posted online, and that is so pathetic it's impressive.

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
Honestly, the left does itself no favors by harping on this photo. It's the very same distortions from the left regarding this photo that has prompted the OP to crap on the Pelosi photo. All you've managed to do is to demonstrate that faux outrage is something both sides engage in.

You're overthinking it, sweetheart....

otherwise its fantasy.

Guess what? It's a moment of fantasy captured....

Last edited: