Pelosi borrowing from Iran's photoshop play book

Discussion in 'Politics and News' started by Doppel, Jan 4, 2013.

1. TastesLikeChicken

No, sugar britches, I am not overthinking anything. You are engaging in the same sort of onerous bs and perpetuating it. I would say that you reap what you sow but eventually one side needs to take the high road. Which side that is going to be is anyone's guess because it seems neither wants to let go of their little infantile game of poking the other with a sharp stick.

2. Incorruptible

Incorruptible Diamond Member

You idiot, look up a couple posts above yours and there is a leftist posting the photo about gwb, its alright for the left to be angry about that but we cant be angry with this?

A yearbook is totally different, pelosi was always a pos and a progressive and then she does this, I dont like it and I expect better.

How about just taking the picture without the four late arrivals?

3. UberNeuman

UberNeuman Lifer

Really. I've been joking about in a bullshit thread to begin with...

Now I post a "Mission Accomplished" pic and you find such moral indignation.....?

\hey, tickletits - you don't declare something accomplished until it has been accomplished...
    \\mission was not accomplished....
    \\\once the mission has ended - then it's accomplished....
    \\\\at that point - had the war in Iraq ended? No.
    \\\\\and the secret word for the day: accomplished.

#153 UberNeuman, Jan 6, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2013
  4. DrPizza

DrPizza Administrator Elite Member Goat Whisperer
    Administrator

Photos aren't always meant to "capture moments" - that photo was intended to capture all of the female legislators.

You use the word "spin" - I do not think it means what you think it means. My post = reality. Your posts = paranoid delusions else trolling. Spin? Spin not found.

5. Doppel

Doppel Lifer

I really don't know how I missed this in post #23. Oh well, live and learn :) My bad.

I did read the people's replies, though. 90%+ were just enraged nonsense, which is possibly why I missed BoomerD's post.

6. michal1980

michal1980 Diamond Member

lets see that ship's mission was accomplished.

and the photo was unaltered.

If there's any faux outrage in the photo, its that of the nutso left.

If the left has a problem with that photo they should have a problem with Pelosi's photo.

7. dank69

dank69 Lifer

Take two seconds to scan the thread and see who the only people supporting you are. Even some of the most partisan Republicans think you are an idiot. Only the completely brain dead troll bags agree with you. If that doesn't put this thread into perspective for you, nothing will, and in that case, I heard Pelosi actually drank pink grapefruit juice for breakfast but said she had ruby red. Now you really have something to be upset about.

8. Doppel

Doppel Lifer

There you go, work it out. Just let it all out. I'm proud of you Dank.

9. Incorruptible

Says one of the most partisan trolls on this forum:D

10. TastesLikeChicken

I am indignant about both sides doing it and have made that very clear in this thread. You, otoh, apparently are only indignant when one side does it.

I suggest you find out the actual facts about the "Mission: Accomplished" photo instead of the lefty talking points you are parroting. It was NEVER about the War in Iraq being over, it had to do with the ship's mission being over. The banner itself was produced by the ship, not Bush and Co.

You are doing the very same thing the OP and the other are doing in this thread; ignoring the facts and going purely on partisanism and hate-filled rants.

11. Incorruptible

Agree. This guy is such a partisan hack who should be ashamed of himself, complete garbage

12. TastesLikeChicken

Dude, wtf? You are basically doing the same thing over the Pelosi photo. How does that make you any better?

13. thraashman

thraashman Diamond Member

I don't think you get how jokes work dude. Uber's posting of that pic was a good joke on the fantasy comment, as he said. You know because the mission wasn't actually accomplished at that point. It was funny because of the bad choice to have that banner prematurely, and then someone saying that pics don't capture fantasy.

14. sigurros81

sigurros81 Platinum Member

http://youtu.be/xcl2fWqnqYE

15. Incorruptible

Only because they do the same, teach them a lesson that were not going to let them get away with it.

I am better than them

16. Doppel

Doppel Lifer

Not clicking. Are you still really mad over this thread? I am thinking of asking the mods to stick it for its therapeutic benefits, as a kind of punching bag for people to release their demons.

17. Darwin333

Darwin333 Lifer

This. Way to many other things to be worried and/or upset about than this.

18. Londo_Jowo

Londo_Jowo Lifer

That's the funniest part about this thread, even though you tend to support/post liberal ideals om the forum you were attacked the most by those on the left for stating your opinion on a photo.

19. Incorruptible

That's the problem though, there is a lot of group think with them and they love to attack anything that goes against them.

20. TastesLikeChicken

argh!

Apparently you don't know the facts behind that banner either. It was never there to claim the war in Iraq was over. The lefties and antiwar crowd twisted it to mean that when it was never the actual intent. So the joke is actually on you and others who still buy the tired old talking points and still aren't aware of the facts behind it.

You are ignoring the facts just like the OP and his crew are regarding the Pelosi photo. Yet somehow each side thinks they are better than the other. You are all different sides of the same clown coin.

21. Matt1970

Matt1970 Lifer

I don't see what the big deal about this picture is but then again I didn't see what the big deal about the Paul Ryan dish washing picture was. Both are misleading pictures due to politicians arriving late.

22. thraashman

thraashman Diamond Member

Actually they are very different. One pic was "this is an accurate representation of the female Democrat members of the House" people being late didn't make them NOT members of the House. The other is Paul Ryan saying "look, I go out and work at charities and helped out at this charity" when in fact he didn't help out at all.

23. stlc8tr

stlc8tr Golden Member

Mmmm.... Pot, kettle.

24. werepossum

werepossum Lifer

Exactly. Military units are tasked with specific scope-limited missions, of which "win the war" is not one.

QFT The left is far worse about demanding ideological purity, although it might well be political expediency making the right more tolerant as the right becomes more tolerant of opposing views while the left still has enough support to demand ideological purity.

Incorruptible is not really partisan. He's a Ron Paul supporter, and Ron Paul is the anti-Republican Republican.

25. Incorruptible

Thanks, I have made this clear numerous times on the forum and many of my views actually OPPOSE the GOP but people keep making assumptions for some reason :confused: