Pedophile falls to his death after fondling child

Carfax83

Diamond Member
Nov 1, 2010
Some good news for once! A pedophile caught fondling a young boy tried to escape from his own apartment through the window after being locked into the bathroom by the parents, then subsequently fell to his death....and it's captured on video :D

Warning, the video is a bit graphic, so if you're squeamish you might wish not to view it. Others I'm sure will relish seeing a pedophile slam against the metal rails, before hitting the concrete.

Source

Justice served I say. Save the taxpayers and the legal system some money. :cool:

Zorba

Lifer
Oct 22, 1999
Wow, I am surprised hitting the iron gate killed him instantly. I assume it broke his neck. Definitely no loss to humanity here.

It is good the 5 year-old girl knew to get the fuck out of the situation, and good the parents picked up on something being off. So many people are in completely denial.

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
Gosh...what an absolute shame...that be didn't fall BEFORE he was able to fondle the child...

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
I must say I would have prefered to have him convicted in court .. then taken back and shoved off the rooftop. Those boys were in no hurry to check for his vitals either.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Yeah, it can be said that this guy needed help. I'm not sure the family would have wanted him dead. Sad from all angles.
I often wonder if the contempt and violence people wish on pedophiles isn't related so some sort of self doubt, mistrust, and fear regarding some suppressed feelings of sexual attraction people may have for children. Perhaps you and the Sheik are solid in knowing they are safe with you. I know beyond a shadow of a doubt they are with me To sexually use children is such a horrible thing to do but the profound stigma it creates is, I think, a barrier for people so afflicted with that need to seek treatment rather than a an occasion to succumb to it. It also makes clever ones hard to catch and sometimes very dangerous. I have no idea, however, if in a more enlightened world people with that urge would actually seek treatment. It is probably difficult to say without knowing what causes it and thus if there is any cure.

Reactions: interchange

bradly1101

Diamond Member
May 5, 2013
www.bradlygsmith.org
I often wonder if the contempt and violence people wish on pedophiles isn't related so some sort of self doubt, mistrust, and fear regarding some suppressed feelings of sexual attraction people may have for children.

Also people like violent revenge. I can't remember how many times I've heard the phrase, "good shoot."

I remember being attracted to other (under 18) children when I was a child. Maybe that sticks with the abusers and outweighs the ability to see that it is wrong once they turn 18. Sexuality is so fluid in the way and ages it affects people.

Perhaps you and the Sheik are solid in knowing they are safe with you. I know beyond a shadow of a doubt they are with me To sexually use children is such a horrible thing to do but the profound stigma it creates is, I think, a barrier for people so afflicted with that need to seek treatment rather than a an occasion to succumb to it. It also makes clever ones hard to catch and sometimes very dangerous. I have no idea, however, if in a more enlightened world people with that urge would actually seek treatment. It is probably difficult to say without knowing what causes it and thus if there is any cure.

I'm glad this subject encourages conversation beyond "thank goodness he died." Whether they're driving into a crowd of lefties, or attacking a senator, or shooting up anywhere, people need help but don't often seek it unless it is sought by concerned family/friends. And of course in some situations there are other answers too.

Feb 16, 2005
I often wonder if the contempt and violence people wish on pedophiles isn't related so some sort of self doubt, mistrust, and fear regarding some suppressed feelings of sexual attraction people may have for children. Perhaps you and the Sheik are solid in knowing they are safe with you. I know beyond a shadow of a doubt they are with me To sexually use children is such a horrible thing to do but the profound stigma it creates is, I think, a barrier for people so afflicted with that need to seek treatment rather than a an occasion to succumb to it. It also makes clever ones hard to catch and sometimes very dangerous. I have no idea, however, if in a more enlightened world people with that urge would actually seek treatment. It is probably difficult to say without knowing what causes it and thus if there is any cure.
please don't drag me down into your world of self-reflection through projection. Thank you.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
please don't drag me down into your world of self-reflection through projection. Thank you.
When I learn to recognize what I intended as a complement to you for your ambivalence was in fact some manner of offensive self reflective thought projection, I assure you, I will. In the mean time I'll just assume you misunderstood what I said. Since we all hate ourselves we carry a natural tendency to hear the worst. That, I think, would qualify as self reflective thought projection.

The more brutally self honest a person has been with themselves, the more those less willing experience their vision as a threat. This is a law we cannot escape.

Feb 16, 2005
When I learn to recognize what I intended as a complement to you for your ambivalence was in fact some manner of offensive self reflective thought projection, I assure you, I will. In the mean time I'll just assume you misunderstood what I said. Since we all hate ourselves we carry a natural tendency to hear the worst. That, I think, would qualify as self reflective thought projection.

The more brutally self honest a person has been with themselves, the more those less willing experience their vision as a threat. This is a law we cannot escape.
Yea, ok, so do exactly the opposite as I requested. That was indeed a different option, and since we're being so honest here, exactly what I expected.

bradly1101

Diamond Member
May 5, 2013
www.bradlygsmith.org

We seem to celebrate the failures of those we disagree with, or in this case celebrate the death of someone who "deserves" it (even though it's all a bit sadist-y), and we stop there with our divisive natures satisfied. There's always a "why," and that's what I find interesting. Often the answers lie within.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Yea, ok, so do exactly the opposite as I requested. That was indeed a different option, and since we're being so honest here, exactly what I expected.
Did you or did you not know that in the post you reacted to it was my intention to praise you and bradly for not jumping with both feet on the condemnation routine and that from there I went on to make some points that address the kinds of cultural attitudes and the problems they can create. In the first place I was not talking to you or he at that point nor could I logically have been since you two had just been exempted in my opinion. If you understood all that and attacked me anyway that makes no sense to me. You are entitled to make any point you want but i wasn’t, in my opinion including you in anything other than admiring your ambivalence. If you don’t want the praise, I don’t care.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Did you or did you not know that in the post you reacted to it was my intention to praise you and bradly for not jumping with both feet on the condemnation routine and that from there I went on to make some points that address the kinds of cultural attitudes and the problems they can create. In the first place I was not talking to you or he at that point nor could I logically have been since you two had just been exempted in my opinion. If you understood all that and attacked me anyway that makes no sense to me. You are entitled to make any point you want but i wasn’t, in my opinion including you in anything other than admiring your ambivalence. If you don’t want the praise, I don’t care.
I take it you dont have children. Having kids change you, they become your number one priority in life, never have you loved anything like you love those kids, not even the dog you had as a child. Pedophiles is the only thing that exists that by its very definition and cause for existing is to hurt your child, hurt your child with forever life changing consequences.
Yea a pedo has to go.
Now you embark on a journey of extreme rambling about parents own dark corners of their own minds.. Yea that sounds lile the simplest reason right there occams razor and all that.. /sarcasm.

Reactions: highland145

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
I take it you dont have children. Having kids change you, they become your number one priority in life, never have you loved anything like you love those kids, not even the dog you had as a child. Pedophiles is the only thing that exists that by its very definition and cause for existing is to hurt your child, hurt your child with forever life changing consequences.
Yea a pedo has to go.
Now you embark on a journey of extreme rambling about parents own dark corners of their own minds.. Yea that sounds lile the simplest reason right there occams razor and all that.. /sarcasm.

Help me with my confusion. It sounds like you are saying I am not a parent but a person who suffers from sexual attraction to his children. I do know that when hate gets triggered logic flies out the window. My only interest in pedophilia is in speculating on what a culture would look like that minimized its expression. I don't know the answer but I am pretty sure the hatred and stigma attached makes sure it is driven underground. So I see primitives like yourself part of the problem rather than part of the cure.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
i have no sympathy for child molesters. out of the evils in our world, destroying a child this way is of the most detestable nature.

Moony, I may hate myself for a number of reasons, fearing my own pedo-ness is not one.

start messing with my kids in that way, and it could mean a swift end for that person.

Puffnstuff

Lifer
Mar 9, 2005
Moony, I may hate myself for a number of reasons, fearing my own pedo-ness is not one.
Republicans have convinced themselves that a pedophile is one who pedals a bicycle.:p
start messing with my kids in that way, and it could mean a swift end for that person.
As a parent I don't even know what behavior I would resort to if an adult would've tried touching them when they were children.

Reactions: cytg111

interchange

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
Yea a pedo has to go.

I am a parent, and I think celebrating this death is wrong, but I don't deny my impulse to do so. I don't think @Moonbeam does either.

From a different perspective, I can easily imagine that the death and subsequent media exposure are more traumatizing to the victim.

The hardest part of advocating for this position is realizing that without his death, he could molest more children.

Reactions: cytg111